OT: is anyone bewildered by that fsu D coordinator?

paksat

Junior
Banned
I'm not even talking about the schemes he runs or anything like that..

I'm talking about that ***ing guy he has behind him constantly tugging on his shirt and pulling him back off the field. The one with the big red beard

Anyone else notice this? Is that guys sole job to hang onto that maniac all game long?

Advertisement
I think the guy with the red beard is the dc. The guy you see in front is his hand puppet.

I'm not even talking about the schemes he runs or anything like that..

I'm talking about that ***ing guy he has behind him constantly tugging on his shirt and pulling him back off the field. The one with the big red beard

Anyone else notice this? Is that guys sole job to hang onto that maniac all game long?

Actually went to the FSU game yesterday with coworkers (Noles) and even they were laughing that it was actually someone's job to pull him off the field.

Advertisement
Hard to fathom that a grown man is so lacking in awareness that he needs assistance to keep him off the field.

Hard to fathom that a grown man is so lacking in awareness that he needs assistance to keep him off the field.

I think it's more of a facade, he's trying to appear hard and intense

In reality, he looks like a ***ing joke

Advertisement
What about that idiot they have jumping up and down on the sidelines swinging a white towel, he does that the complete game.

Advertisement
Back