OT? - I might have to check out man....

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
If your anything like me and you root for all things Miami (College or Pro) This year has been ROUGH watching these teams man.

- Yea, UM is undefeated but they ain't for real. Lets be honest for 2 seconds here
- Dolphins offense especially in the first half make me rage to the point I just close the game (only to check back later and find out we somehow won.) Not this week though.
- Watching Jay Cutler gives me 3rd degree eye burn.
- Watching Malik Rosier give me 2nd degree eye burn
- Watching Matt Moore give me 1st degree eye burn
- I'm tried of Cutler's back foot throws.
- I'm tried of Malik's deep ball throws on 3rd and 1.
- I'm tried of Malik's lack of vision when a running lane on 3rd and 3 is right there or when Herndon is open across the middle and he throws a INC elsewhere.
- Watching both the Canes and the Dolphins O-line try to run block gives me heart burn.
- Watching both the Canes and the Dolphins O-line try to pass block gives me chest pain.
- Both the Canes and Dolphins have 2 worse punters in football.
- Both the Canes and Dolphins have big leg kickers who miss long FGs.
- Both the Canes and Dolphins has to have the 2 worse special team units in football.
- Both the Canes and Dolphins has to have the worse O-line in both college and pro football right now.
- The O-line is the worse unit on the Dolphins and here is this idiot OL coach on video confessing his love to a stripper while snorting coke.
- The play calling, IMO, was solid last year but IDK WTF Gase and Richt are doing with the play calling this year.
- Neither team can score a TD even if you put them at the 5 yard line
- 3rd and 6+ for either team is a sack. Or a back shoulder throw on a In route, INC.
- 3rd and 1 for either team is a stuffed run.
- Play calling pattern for both teams: Run Gain of 2. Pass, Pass, Punt with streaky QB.
- Play calling gets WAY to pass happy even when the QB is struggling.
- Both UM and the Dolphins defensive efforts are being completely wasted this year because of our offense.
- Dolphins defense sucks vs the Pass and Canes defense sucks against the run.
- Was expecting a huge jump by the Canes and Phins this year. I'm talking dominate football taking control of the AFC East and ACC Coastal. Neither will probably happen with the way we're both playing right now.
- Dolphins get smoked by an *** Ravens team.
- Blanked by the Saints and Jets. Somehow 4-3.
- The Canes just asking for someone to beat them at this point week to week.
- Miami Heat, TRASH!
- Miami Heat lost to a Spurs team with no Kawhi Leonard.
- Miami Heat lost to the ******* Magic.
- That same Spurs team later got butchered by the Magic.
- Just lost to Boston and I don't even think they are a 5th seed tbh.
- UM Basketball going through some bullsh!t right now and losing recruits left and right.
- Just found out Jaquan Newton is still on the team. Boy got no basketball IQ.

I might have to checkout man. I was expecting big, BIG things from these teams being in year 2 for both Gase and Richt. The Heat keeping their core guys that lead to a 30-11 finish. So far they have all been disappointing to WATCH despite their records.

Well, at least the Gayturds and Semenoles are imploding so thats good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Deep breath...

Agree to an extent about play calling and Malik's vision.

Not sure why you think Miami's O-Line is bad; they've struggled to run block recently, but sacks have absolutely not been an issue.

Feagles hits some ducks, but there's really no room to complain about Badgley. Kickers don't make every kick, and he's pretty **** good.

Offense obviously needs to figure itself out, but going undefeated hardly qualifies as wasting the defense's efforts.

Run D definitely deficient, but I really think Diaz is right in essentially punting on run defense in order to get after quarterbacks. Difficult to move all the way down the field and score without a consistent passing attack. This strategy obviously requires adjustment when playing GT and ND.

All told, this team is an improved unit, but still not dominant. It will qualify as a minor miracle if we win the next two games. It's been frustrating to watch this year for me as well. For myself, I think that has a lot to do with my expectations growing as the season has progressed and we've continued to win. At season's start I had a hard time believing we'd be undefeated at this stage, so remembering that perspective has definitely helped my heart health late in games.

Not qualified or interested in speaking on Dolphins or Heat, but I think our B Ball program will surprise us this year. Tons of athleticism and depth, and the always steady leadership of Coach L. Don't know much about our recruiting, although I believe the only guys who have "dropped" us were only vaguely interested. It is mildly concerning that we don't have anyone committed yet.

334.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back