OT, I know we have some fight fans on this fine forum..

Advertisement
I've always had Spence winning the fight, I'm not a Crawford fan at all.

I just don't like that they won't fight for another 2 or 3 years.
Yea cause Crawford fights taxi drivers hes never fought anyone besides a glass chin past his prime Amir Kahn, he signed with top rank to avoid the showtime stacked stable of WW's

Well if he is truly a boxer...and says dumb****...then he has Punch drunk syndrome, or dementia pugilistica.
Been around quite a few of them Dudes.
Have you heard Meldrick Taylor speak after 2001?
I’ve heard him but can not translate the sounds to English. @JBCanes-NC is good friends with big slaughter. He was a tackling dummy at some small D2 school who decided to box heavyweight at five foot 2. He and JB play hoops in the same church rec league.

Wishlist...

Crawford vs. Spence

Loma vs. Davis (or T.Lopez)

Ruiz vs. Wilder

Yea cause Crawford fights taxi drivers hes never fought anyone besides a glass chin past his prime Amir Kahn, he signed with top rank to avoid the showtime stacked stable of WW's

The politics of boxing get in the way too much. I think Bud is too slick for Errol personally. Only one way to find out though!

Advertisement
The politics of boxing get in the way too much. I think Bud is too slick for Errol personally. Only one way to find out though!
I think Bud is slick but Spence is a body puncher and that slickness will go away with punishment

I’ve heard him but can not translate the sounds to English. @JBCanes-NC is good friends with big slaughter. He was a tackling dummy at some small D2 school who decided to box heavyweight at five foot 2. He and JB play hoops in the same church rec league.
Is that the league where @JBCanes-NC went 3-43 from behind the arc ?

Why doesn't Anthony Yarde get more pub @k9cane

Wanna see him and Sergey Kovalev go at it

Canelo vs GGG I feel that fight is 1 up

Keith Thurman (if he beats pac man) vs winner of Errol Spence vs Terrence Crawford

Pac Man vs Mayweather Jr or Crawford if he beats Thurman

Spence Jr vs Mayweather (if pac beats Thurman and fights Crawford)

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder II

well, he's a strong young guy but he's really faced soft opposition. BTW, I like Joshua Buatsi more than him

well, he's a strong young guy but he's really faced soft opposition. BTW, I like Joshua Buatsi more than him

🤔 Joshua Buatsi I'm going to have to check him out I've never heard of him before.

Do you think Oleksandr Usyk will be successful in heavyweights I don't think cruiserweight is doing him any justice

Advertisement
That’s the one. @JBCanes-NC was making it rain Phillip Seymour Hoffman style
DefiniteArtisticCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back