OT, I know we have some fight fans on this fine forum..

There’s been a few people around boxing that said Joshua is a poser, the first time he’s tested or takes some real shots he’ll quit.

I’ve always said it. Back at Gru sport I tried to tell @Ecush old buddy Bigslaughter several times. He wouldn’t listen so I stopped trying to get through to him.

Advertisement
I’ve always said it. Back at Gru sport I tried to tell @Ecush old buddy Bigslaughter several times. He wouldn’t listen so I stopped trying to get through to him.
Hahahahaha BigSlaughter was/is a total tard. That dude is probably still defending Golden and Richt besides knowing jack and shlt about boxing . Didn't he claim to box or have boxed ?

Hahahahaha BigSlaughter was/is a total tard. That dude is probably still defending Golden and Richt besides knowing jack and shlt about boxing . Didn't he claim to box or have boxed ?

He boxes. Had a fight in June I believe. He sent me a message about it a long time ago.

Advertisement
Great article K9!

Agree with you on the Charlo vs Andrade fight, that's the next best matchup at Middleweight aside from Canelo v GGG again.

Also props for mentioning Shakur Stevenson, that kid is going to be a a young star.

And it looks like Crawford vs Spence isn't going to happen for another few years, crazy that the biggest fight in boxing is going take years & years to happen just like with Mayweather Pacquiao, took too long to happen & wound up being a let down.

Last edited:
I think Joshua has too many muscles. He gets tired in most of his fights and was sucking in air from round 2 on in that Ruiz fight. His advantage is also his weakness. His biggest adjustment to me will be knowing when to go for it and when to pace himself in his fights.

Thanks for sharing the info K9. Always enjoy your thoughts on the fight game. I'll be with Team Flores at this Friday Night's Shobox.

Advertisement
K9 not sure if you remember me but I met you with Pete at either the Georgia tech or Virginia tailgate back in 2017 and we talked some boxing back then. I was watching the showtime behind the scenes of the wilder vs fury fight and saw you interviewing furry in the press conference great stuff! Were do you think Andy Ruiz factors into the equation in the heavyweight division after his performance against AJ I think he might have the tools to give Wilder a run for his money.

I think Andy will always pose problems for Joshua with his fluidity and hand speed ,but I think Fury is a style issue for anyone, and Usyk is a wild card -- if he has a heavyweight chin, he's a problem

The saddest part about that is that Ruiz isn’t that talented. I see him as the Hispanic version of Butterbean Esch. That whole division is just a fraction of what it used to be talent wise.

lol, c'mon Butterbean? Ruiz was a good amateur(made the Mexican national team) and he's a book you can't judge by the cover. He's good with his hands, he'll just never make the cover of Muscle and Fitness, and I do wonder if he can keep the work ethic needed now that he wears the crown

Advertisement
Here's my lastest on ESPN.com on some fights I'd like to see the rest of 2019. Enjoy(or don't)...

You wrote that article brah? You Steve Kim? Feel like I’m missing someone as I’m the only one asking!

Great article K9!

Agree with you on the Charlo vs Andrade fight, that's the next best matchup at Middleweight aside from Canelo v GGG again.

Also props for mentioning Shakur Stevenson, that kid is going to be a a young star.

And it looks like Crawford vs Spence isn't going to happen for another few years, crazy that the biggest fight in boxing is going take years & years to happen just like with Mayweather Pacquiao, took too long to happen & wound up being a let down.
Trust me u will be let down cause Spence will murder him

Advertisement
Here's my lastest on ESPN.com on some fights I'd like to see the rest of 2019. Enjoy(or don't)...

Great article brother. Its not often you see ESPN boxing analysts that actually understand boxing. Most of them know about as much as the fat dudes that hang out at bars occasionally watching bits of matches, but think they are boxing experts because one time they beat up another drunk slob at a bar.

Why doesn't Anthony Yarde get more pub @k9cane

Wanna see him and Sergey Kovalev go at it

Canelo vs GGG I feel that fight is 1 up

Keith Thurman (if he beats pac man) vs winner of Errol Spence vs Terrence Crawford

Pac Man vs Mayweather Jr or Crawford if he beats Thurman

Spence Jr vs Mayweather (if pac beats Thurman and fights Crawford)

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder II

Last edited:
Why doesn't Anthony Yarde get more pub

Wanna see him and Sergey Kovalev go at it

Canelo vs GGG I feel that fight is 1 up

Keith Thurman (if he beats pac man) vs winner of Errol Spence vs Terrence Crawford

Pac Man vs Mayweather Jr or Crawford if he beats Thurman

Spence Jr vs Mayweather (if pac beats Thurman and fights Crawford)

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder II

Its because he hasn't fought anybody good yet. Also, its a lot harder to get hype as a LHW. That said I think he will end up having a great career. I would put him at the bottom end of my top 10 LHW maybe 9 or 10.

Any word when/where this rematch is taking place?

The guy in the red shirt turned on his own at the end. But he fights like a girl surprised no one knocked his *** out. And those security guards are old as **** they cant do ****.

Advertisement
Back