OT, I know we have some fight fans on this fine forum..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Call me crazy, but I'm not so sure Joshua beats Ruiz in the rematch, either.
I hear ya on that man, Ruiz has skills but people overlook it because he looks out of shape. I think Joshua is talented but has a suspect chin and he showed a little bit of quitter in him which surprised me.
Joshua could redeem himself I mean the way he put Ruiz on the floor with that combination was impressive so he is capable of doing it but Ruiz has that Lion in him and takes punches well.
Definitely looking forward to the rematch!

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but I'm not so sure Joshua beats Ruiz in the rematch, either.
Been saying he has a glass chin for a long time and too much muscle mass is exhausting. He gases out to fast....hes super dangerous when hes not tired but Ruiz should take him out again. I thought AJ was in trouble before the Ruiz fight.....i thought uoset the whole time. And Spence will clean out the WW division. Canelo to me right now is the best in the world as well he learned and took alot of what Gloyd did and implemented it to his game.

Ruiz has a huge advantage with his hand speed , Joshua can win if he catches him with 1 big punch and gets a K.O. relatively early if he doesn't catch him early Ruiz will punish him into submission and probably K.O. him again . The way Ruiz was able to connect over and over through Joshua's defense was impressive .

I think Wilder takes out Ruiz and think Fury beats Ruiz also though probably not with a K.O. like Wilder would.

Here's my lastest on ESPN.com on some fights I'd like to see the rest of 2019. Enjoy(or don't)...

K9 not sure if you remember me but I met you with Pete at either the Georgia tech or Virginia tailgate back in 2017 and we talked some boxing back then. I was watching the showtime behind the scenes of the wilder vs fury fight and saw you interviewing furry in the press conference great stuff! Were do you think Andy Ruiz factors into the equation in the heavyweight division after his performance against AJ I think he might have the tools to give Wilder a run for his money.

I want Lopez vs lomachenko. So i can watch Loma put that ****y sh#*t Lopez on the mat. But Lopez gonna keep dodging Loma. Hopefully it will happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here's my lastest on ESPN.com on some fights I'd like to see the rest of 2019. Enjoy(or don't)...

I enjoyed the article , then I remembered you wrote it. Then I hated it.

Advertisement
Not crazy at all. When I saw Ruiz hitting the mitts I knew he had a great shot because of his hand speed and Joshua being a robot
I have to hand it to you on this one. I thought Ruiz was gonna get murdered, wasn't familiar with him, and you were touting his hand speed pre fight ............even a blind squirrel etc etc as they say....

Ruiz has a huge advantage with his hand speed , Joshua can win if he catches him with 1 big punch and gets a K.O. relatively early if he doesn't catch him early Ruiz will punish him into submission and probably K.O. him again . The way Ruiz was able to connect over and over through Joshua's defense was impressive .

I think Wilder takes out Ruiz and think Fury beats Ruiz also though probably not with a K.O. like Wilder would.

There’s been a few people around boxing that said Joshua was a poser, the first time he’s tested or takes some real shots he’ll quit.

I have to hand it to you on this one. I thought Ruiz was gonna get murdered, wasn't familiar with him, and you were touting his hand speed pre fight ............even a blind squirrel etc etc as they say....

Even a blind squirrel? Pssssshhhh. I school you on the reg, you’re just hardheaded as ****.

Advertisement
Back