OT: I guess it really is O$Uck

CaneFan79

Senior
Former athletes say Ohio State doctor groped and ogled men for years

WARNING: If you go to a B1G school with "State" in the title, prepare thy ****.

Of course, O$Uck is not getting as much heat as they should, because the national media is so focused on the ex-O$Uck Assistant Coach Jim Jordan, who is now a Republican congressman. Jordan is labeling his accusers as enemies of O$Uck which is a pretty good strategy, given the zombie nature of the O$Uck fanbase up here, especially his district (His district's contains this guy):

web1_Buckeyeman-2.jpg

The most correct vanity plate in the USA:

plate #5.jpeg

Advertisement
Yawn, another #metoo piece. Even though O$U sucks, can't wait for the #metoo liberal hypocrisy to just end.

Yawn? Read some if my prior posts; I don't like political spin and play things as I see them...In fact, I point out how the media is minimizing the victims and using it as a hit piece on Jordan. This article was the only one I could find that wasn't 90% Jordan hit piece but more abouut O$Uck. To be honest, this looks like a payback move from Ryan, who doesn't like Jordan, especially when his Badger connections (sadly, Jordan just lost his nephew, also a UW wrestler, to an auto crash) are better than his own.

Of course the eastern media is totally reading this wrong, since they don't understand Jordan will wrap himself in a O$Uck flag and his voters will act accordingly.

It's not like Marky Mark "I turned down Vandy's Presidency because I'm a Public schools guy only!" Emmert and his NCAA Funky Bunch are going to do anything to O$Uck about this situation. The NY Times did story after story about Jameis and Felonies Smothered University and nothing happened...Same will transpire here.

Advertisement
Yawn? Read some if my prior posts; I don't like political spin and play things as I see them...In fact, I point out how the media is minimizing the victims and using it as a hit piece on Jordan. This article was the only one I could find that wasn't 90% Jordan hit piece but more abouut O$Uck. To be honest, this looks like a payback move from Ryan, who doesn't like Jordan, especially when his Badger connections (sadly, Jordan just lost his nephew, also a UW wrestler, to an auto crash) are better than his own.

Of course the eastern media is totally reading this wrong, since they don't understand Jordan will wrap himself in a O$Uck flag and his voters will act accordingly.

It's not like Marky Mark "I turned down Vandy's Presidency because I'm a Public schools guy only!" Emmert and his NCAA Funky Bunch are going to do anything to O$Uck about this situation. The NY Times did story after story about Jameis and Felonies Smothered University and nothing happened...Same will transpire here.

Never even heard about this until media found way to tie it to an anti-establishment type. The question that jumped to mind for me was did any of the victims actually report it to anyone? I understand that one of the former athletes claiming Jordan knew about it also became a coach at OSU. Did he report it once he was a coach?

I'm sure it will become part of the "Russian" investigation shortly. They wrestle right? Didn't Trump have something to do with "professional" wrestling? Heck doesn't he have a cabinet memeber with direct ties? Jordan will experience a "no knock" at 5 am any day now.

One accuser just lost business contract w *. The other went to prison for fraud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back