OT:Hurricane Ink

Advertisement
Met a Canes fan at Sunday brunch in the spring who not only had the tats and the t-shirt (and shorts), but so did his wife (t-shirt, definitely, guessing on tats). His son's name? You guessed it, Cane.

Met a Canes fan at Sunday brunch in the spring who not only had the tats and the t-shirt (and shorts), but so did his wife (t-shirt, definitely, guessing on tats). His son's name? You guessed it, Cane.

Ok, sorry, that's where I draw the line. I make fun of Bama fans (and my wife and I met one when we were at the hospital with our son about 4 years ago, who had named their son Crimson) who do **** like this. Crimson or Tide or Bear or some **** like that.

Here's me:

IMG_1380.jpg

Advertisement

Ok, sorry, that's where I draw the line. I make fun of Bama fans (and my wife and I met one when we were at the hospital with our son about 4 years ago, who had named their son Crimson) who do **** like this. Crimson or Tide or Bear or some **** like that.
He was definitely a fan. We talked about recruiting and the season. I was more bullish on our record and he liked Richt (unsure if he was his first choice). I think he posts/lurks this site. I saw him before I actually joined CIS.

Advertisement

veni vidi vici

I came. I saw. I kicked ***.

Looking back, I wish I had gotten "Us the Great" on there.

To quote Michael Irvin himself......"Pressure does one of two things to people. For the good (FSU), it makes them fold.....But for us the great, it makes us focus!"

I'm just happy you didn't get "Trust the process" or "Ignore the noise"

I have the U with the Pearl Jam dude in the middle. Got it the day UM beat FSU in Omaha for the title in 99'. People are very curious as to why I have a Canes tattoo, I am from Boston, went to a rival school and played a sport. They don't get it. Boston actually has a small army of Canes fans that have to deal with the ND love affair up here. When a Canes fan see's my ink and asks if I went there and I fill them in, it makes perfect sense to them, they get it.

Last edited:
Get it how U live right forearm

The U in the bottom of Florida with 813 shaded in the rest right arm

Ibis inside right Bicep

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back