OT: How Saban and Harbaugh lost a 5 star

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium
Advertisement
They did so because they have always harbored a superior belief towards the Black kids they recruit. In their minds the kids and their families should be the ones who show gratitude. Too bad too many Black kids and their families give no concern to the coaches or the fan base. I know a receiver from Tampa that choose USCwest because saban tried to handle him.

Advertisement
Some people just don't like to hug people. That includes me.

The hug thing is dumb. You think ur getting a hug from satan? Nah. He maybe gave derrick henry a hug for carrying jake coker to a title. The harbaugh thing is just weird. Weird guy man

To you it is but to someone who takes his commitment as joining a family shaking hands is actually weird.

This is an 18 year old kid not two 50 year old ceos closing a merger of two corporations.

I like people to take their shoes off in my house. Just an act of courtesy not to spread the crap on your shoes onto my floors. Very weird that Harbaugh would wear cleats, and even weirder that he wears them inside someone’s home,
Anyone who just wears khakis is a weirdo.

Advertisement
They did so because they have always harbored a superior belief towards the Black kids they recruit. In their minds the kids and their families should be the ones who show gratitude. Too bad too many Black kids and their families give no concern to the coaches or the fan base. I know a receiver from Tampa that choose USCwest because saban tried to handle him.
And we know how the WR has done.....

I like people to take their shoes off in my house. Just an act of courtesy not to spread the crap on your shoes onto my floors. Very weird that Harbaugh would wear cleats, and even weirder that he wears them inside someone’s home,
It would have been even funnier if the story ended with the recruit's mama going upside Harbaugh's head for scuffing her freshly polished hardwood floors.

Anyone who just wears khakis is a weirdo.
Worse, he wears khakis with his sweatshirt tucked inside. It is arguably the weirdest fashion look amongst all college football coaches.

Harbaugh has always been weird. We grew up in the same hometown of Ann Arbor though he is 7-8 years older than me. While at UM as a starting quarterback he would still show up at high school parties and hit on the girls. As you can tell I’m not over it yet. It’s only been 30 years.

Advertisement
My best friend works for the Michigan football team. Apparently every morning, Harbaugh uses the elliptical in his kalhi’s and Michigan long sleeve shirt that he wears on gamedays. And that is literally the only outfit he wears. He is a weirdo

Saban to Wilson: “No homo, homie; keep that chest to chest right there. Welcome to Bama.”

Harbaugh to Wilson: “Hey my guy? What are those, u ask? Heat on my feet.”

Wilson to mom: “My feelings are hurt, and your floor is scuffed. I’m going to Georgia.”

The hug thing is dumb. You think ur getting a hug from satan? Nah. He maybe gave derrick henry a hug for carrying jake coker to a title. The harbaugh thing is just weird. Weird guy man
Surprised Harbaugh didn’t ask to sleep over..

Advertisement
Maybe it has nothing to do with race? Maybe some ppl don’t like hugs. I don’t hug ppl I don’t know really well.

Maybe it has nothing to do with race? Maybe some ppl don’t like hugs. I don’t hug ppl I don’t know really well.

It is kinda part of the job. Satan gets away with it since he built a machine there.

Any other school, fans would be killing the coach for this.

If Manny can get this rolling anything close to Bama, Satan will run off to retirement. Manny can sell product on the field and high draft picks and that it’s a family atmosphere.

Thinking of Sabin kind of reminds of the movie Jerry Mequire when Tom Cruise has a moment when his client Rod Tidwell (Cuba Gooding JR.) gets knocked out after scoring the winning touchdown catch. Another player takes notice and when Cruise's nemesis tries to fake hug his client, his client pushes him away. Classic!!!!

Advertisement
Back