OT- How do you watch games?

oracleturts

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I have DirecTV (@$143 choice package 4 boxes).

It is underutilized to say the least except for in the fall when I watch college football. I'd really like to hear from those of you who are watching live games off the traditional methods. I don't know **** about Sling or anything like that.

Advertisement
Sling Blue ($30.) with the add on sports package ($15.) get you all the sport channels including ACCN and
most of the better cable channels but not all local broadcast channels.
Hulu gets you just about everything you want, (need live TV) for $55.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It is underutilized to say the least except for in the fall when I watch college football. I'd really like to hear from those of you who are watching live games off the traditional methods. I don't know **** about Sling or anything like that.
internet streams.

YoutubeTV for $55/mo. gets about 95% of the games I am interested in. I get Spectrum cable free and that covers the other 4.999%.

I've been watching on my Firestick this year. Cant bring myself to pay for cable anymore. One thing I dont like about the firestick is it's on a 20-30 second delay and buffers sometimes... but its free so **** it.

Advertisement
Att U-verse for me right now. But I do have a story about sling...

2017 Miami/FSU, Miami down 20-17, Rosier drops back, pass going to Langham, ball in the air, and.....

................Sling freezes................

....Finally comes back and everyone is going nuts. I have no idea what happened in the moment. Of course there were a million replays right after, but missed it when it happened.

Called to order cable the week after.

Pacing around my basement, screaming obscenities, wife is usually annoyed if not ****ed off. Not drunk before the 4th, not sober by the 2nd. Dog is usually scared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back