OT: how can I get good tickets to the 11/24 BC game?

grover

Senior
Premium
Moved up to New England several years ago and attended that last away game vs BC in 2018. I bought the tickets off StubHub. They were "okay", hoping for better this time. What's the best way to get 8 tickets?

Advertisement
Moved up to New England several years ago and attended that last away game vs BC in 2018. I bought the tickets off StubHub. They were "okay", hoping for better this time. What's the best way to get 8 tickets?

Probably by purchasing through BC.

The allotment we get from rival schools is not great. At a half-empty GaTech stadium, they put us in the corner.

What OCF said. They pretty much always stick you in a corner. A ticket reseller is obviously another option, you've just gotta spend more than last time though for better seats. Good luck.

Sometimes the game goes your way though, depending on which end zone the action happens.

Advertisement
Buy them through BC I’ve been to two games there. One I stayed in Boston and took the train that stops across the street from the stadium, the second game I stayed at the same hotel as the Canes and bought on campus parking with my tickets.

Advertisement
StubHub has them around $100 a ticket four rows up on the 30 yard line. Sounds pretty good but I know nothing.

They will be practically free 2 weeks before the game unless it’s red bandanna night.
The last one in 2018 was Red Bandanna Night, it was cold and rainy. The BC DBs were throwing our receivers around like ragdolls. There was a large Miami fan base there. The BC fans paid no attention to the game unless a TD was scored and you could actually hear Malik call plays from the stands. Way different from the one I went to when Duke Johnson scored 2 Tds in 2012 that was a fun one to watch.

Advertisement
The last one in 2018 was Red Bandanna Night, it was cold and rainy. The BC DBs were throwing our receivers around like ragdolls. There was a large Miami fan base there. The BC fans paid no attention to the game unless a TD was scored and you could actually hear Malik call plays from the stands. Way different from the one I went to when Duke Johnson scored 2 Tds in 2012 that was a fun one to watch.
I was there too. It was a miserable night and the offense was just terrible. Malik acted like he was high as a kite.

I was at the game in 2018. What a disappointment that was. It was the same night as Nathan Eovaldis heroics in game 3 of the World Series. What a fun night in Boston that was even though the canes no showed.

I’ll be there this year that’s for sure. Last time we ended up buying tickets the day of for cheap.

Advertisement
I need a shack job up in Beantown as I'll prolly go and hope my Celtics are playing at home that weekend. Mad expensive in Boston.

Advertisement
Back