OT - Houston Astros hit with hard penalties for cheating scandal

Advertisement
To me, that's not a harsh enough penalty. As a Yankee fan, the Astros are creeping up to Red Sox level in being a pain in my ***. If you watched Game 6 and 7 of the ALCS in 2017 when the Yankees were up 3-2, you could tell something wasnt right when they went back to Houston. Yankee pitchers couldnt fool anyone in a big moment. Now it all makes sense. Wonder what Pete Rose thinks about this punishment.

Sounds like they took the Belichick video tapping to an extreme huh? I haven't followed, but 1-year suspension for manager and GM sounds pretty harsh. Alex Cora about to get some action too I thought I read.

Advertisement
To me, that's not a harsh enough penalty. As a Yankee fan, the Astros are creeping up to Red Sox level in being a pain in my ***. If you watched Game 6 and 7 of the ALCS in 2017 when the Yankees were up 3-2, you could tell something wasnt right when they went back to Houston. Yankee pitchers couldnt fool anyone in a big moment. Now it all makes sense. Wonder what Pete Rose thinks about this punishment.

Obviously, it is far worse to "cheat" as an individual than it is to cheat as a team.

Pete Rose should sue.

Sounds like they took the Belichick video tapping to an extreme huh? I haven't followed, but 1-year suspension for manager and GM sounds pretty harsh. Alex Cora about to get some action too I thought I read.
Cora is going to get at least two years.

I would expect the Red Sox to fire him.

Cora better get punished too. He was involved.

And if MLB doesn't ban all electronics from the dugout next year, they are off the list like the NFL is. The game survived forever without electronics and feeds to the dugout. Astros aren't the only team doing shady stuff.

Although can someone explain how the Astros knew AT DODGER STADIUM in game 7 what Darvish was throwing? I'm sure they didn't have a camera there in center field.

And after Hinch's idiocy in game 7 last year, this might help the Astros tbh

Advertisement
Kinda like how Verlander suddenly couldn't get anyone out in the first inning in New York. Hmmm

Cora & Boston are both fcked. MLB sent a memo to every team before the 2018 season about sign stealing & the sox STILL did it. Cora was a coach with both teams too.

I fully expect the media reports to prominently mention that he is a Miami Hurricanes alum. The photo of Cora will definitely show him wearing a UM uniform.

As a Dodger fan, we got ****ed back to back years by this. Not to say the Sox weren't way better than us in 2018 (they were) but that 2017 series still kills me. It sucks to not know whether they lost because of this or not. They were hitting Darvish like they knew it was coming. Maybe he was tipping or maybe they had an old video of him from before, but the whole series was weird af

Advertisement
I didn’t realize Canesinsight is now Astro’s Insight, Giants Insight, Cowboys Insight, Dolphins Insight, Antonio Brown Insight, Cleveland Browns Insight, Lon the Genius Insight, Sean Payton Insight, DBC Insight....

I didn’t realize Canesinsight is now Astro’s Insight, Giants Insight, Cowboys Insight, Dolphins Insight, Antonio Brown Insight, Cleveland Browns Insight, Lon the Genius Insight, Sean Payton Insight, DBC Insight....

It’s every thought that pops into about 3 guys heads sight.

Advertisement
13.gif

Advertisement
Back