OT Hockey streams

SWFLSWAGG17

My Dog has that Dog in him.
I need help from one of the younger or stream knowledgeable CIS members. I will always be a Canes fan first, but being born in Toronto I need those Leafs games too. Last couple years I have paid for the NHL Center Ice through Comcast but I want to tell them to Eat a Diick for them not carrying the ACCN combined with them jacking up my bill. Does anyone know of any good quality streams I can use until I figure out if I am cutting the cord, going to Directv or swallowing my pride and sticking with Comcast.

Thanks in advance. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Loleafs

You can find some nice NHL livestreams on Reddit.

Habs fan here.

Probably reddit, but I just bit the bullet and subscribed to NHL.TV. Every game, on my laptop, smart phone or smart TV. Don't need to worry about Comcast as long as your TV can download the app. I just use a firestick.

Advertisement
If you don't mind paying, you can do NHL.tv on NHL.com. You get all out of market games, think it's like $140 for the year. Not a bad deal with so many games to watch. You can stream them on just about anything.

Advertisement
Haha. Canada's version of the Yankees....minus the actual winning.

That said, I'll take Toronto as an actual city over New York all day.

Leafs?! LMAO. Montreal Canadiens are the true Canadian version of the Yankees! 24 Cups! The Laffs got a long way to catch up my Habs. :p

Leafs?! LMAO. Montreal Canadiens are the true Canadian version of the Yankees! 24 Cups! The Laffs got a long way to catch up my Habs. :p

Haha. Ohhh, I agree. I should've been more specific. The Leafs are the Yankees.....in the minds/expectations of the Leafs fans.

Montreal also another phenomenal city.

Advertisement
OUatl7d.jpg

Advertisement
How much is NHL.TV?
NHL tv is like $150.00 but I always have trouble getting whatever device I use to plug in to the hdmi of my tv to stream in hd so I have been buying the NHL Center ice through Comcast which is about the same but I can't stream or watch anywhere buy my home.
Sadly, this is not disputable.

Haha. Ohhh, I agree. I should've been more specific. The Leafs are the Yankees.....in the minds/expectations of the Leafs fans.

Montreal also another phenomenal city.
I'd say the Leafs are more the Cubs right after Bartman X 2.

Now all these young guys are overpaid our chances of winning are about over.

It's not cheap, I think its $120 or $130 but its the entire season. Anything nationally televised or local market gets blacked out. I live in Baltimore but I'm an Avs fan so it works great for me.
Kadri is a great Center & will pot 30 this year for the Avs this year. At only like $4 million aav. That's dirt cheap for a 30-goal type guy with a 200-foot game.

Advertisement
Back