OT: high school kid trolls Cam Newton at 7v7 camp

Somebody needs to set this kid straight by letting him know he just executed the ultimate punk move for the whole wide world to see.

He knows he can say whatever he wants to Cam, and Cam can’t do anything about it because a grown man/NFL player knows he can’t take a swipe at some high school kid.

High school kid knows this.

Ergo, ultimate punk *** bltch move. I can talk shlt to you, with no consequences to me.

What the kid doesn’t realize is, he just revealed himself to the whole world as a little punk.
Good luck to the kid getting into school on a football scholly.

Advertisement
Instead of saying "I'm rich", what really would have murdered that kid is if he walked up to him and quietly/calmly said...

"Son, I'm a National Champion, Heisman Trophy winner and first round draft pick that has played in the Superbowl and has earned over 100 million dollars in my career. I pray that one day you can be as trash as I am. Keep workin' son. And thank you for coming to MY camp."
And then walked away.
michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life

Agreed. Cam has had a very successful career. He took a helluva beating as a QB that eventually caught up to him, but he has

1. An endorsement deal
2. Heisman, O’Brien, Maxwell, & Walter Camp Awards
3. 2x National Championship
4. NFL MVP
5. SB appearance
6. 3x PB
7. NFL ROY
8. NFL O-Player of The Year
9. 2 BAD BABY MAMAs
10. Oh, and he’s rich.

Give me that trash career (sans the baby mamas), all day every day.

Agreed. Cam has had a very successful career. He took a helluva beating as a QB that eventually caught up to him, but he has

1. An endorsement deal
2. Heisman, O’Brien, Maxwell, & Walter Camp Awards
3. 2x National Championship
4. NFL MVP
5. SB appearance
6. 3x PB
7. NFL ROY
8. NFL O-Player of The Year
9. 2 BAD BABY MAMAs
10. Oh, and he’s rich.

Give me that trash career (sans the baby mamas), all day every day.
I’d take Mark Sanchez career butt fumble included...for Cam’s career I’d even wear the wacky outfits and deal with the baby mama

"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep" - Cam, probably.
Lol exactly this. When you’re confident it doesn’t matter what other people say. Plus people thought Brady was *** when it was really just the Patriots. Wouldn’t be surprised if Cam has a much better year next year.

Advertisement
Back