NBA OT heat game 7 link

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m torn. I want the heat to win but they have 0 chance vs GS. I just want a good finals. So..let’s Go C’s

Maude’s ban me now

50 3s a game from each team in the NBA finals is not a good series. NBA blows.

50 3s a game from each team in the NBA finals is not a good series. NBA blows.
imagine thinking all GSW do is shoot 3s..they play the most beautiful offensive basketball since the spurs..Bost length and athleticism is gunna challenge them tho

Boston plays dumb ball at times tho. Marcus smart these last 2 games thinking he Steph or klay

imagine thinking all GSW do is shoot 3s..they play the most beautiful offensive basketball since the spurs..Bost length and athleticism is gunna challenge them tho

Didn't the Celtics just shoot 48 3s in 1 game? The game is trash. It's a 3 point contest. The Warriors do move the ball nonstop. 1 of 30 teams or however many teams are in the association

Advertisement
Didn't the Celtics just shoot 48 3s in 1 game? The game is trash. It's a 3 point contest. The Warriors do move the ball nonstop. 1 of 30 teams or however many teams are in the association
With the skill level in the league as far as shooting they are good shots. These dudes shoot the 3 at a better percentage than ppl did the midrange back in the 90s early 2000s. But you right generally these games come down to the 3 and turnovers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back