OT: Hard Rock seats question

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium
Flying in from overseas and trying to catch a Canes game in the couple days I'm in town. Taking nieces and nephews (getting five tickets) . Doing what I can to support my Canes. How is the view from the 300 level (looking at 315, 316 upper bowl)? Tickets look around $30 on stubhub. Is it too hot around noon for little kids? How's the view from there?

Advertisement
I hope all Stub Hub ticket holders liquidate their tix soon! We need those seats filled ASAP!!

Try tickpick. I paid $20 for lowers. You may have better luck scalping at the game or buying the night before. No it's not too hot at all this time of year.

Flying in from overseas and trying to catch a Canes game in the couple days I'm in town. Taking nieces and nephews (getting five tickets) . Doing what I can to support my Canes. How is the view from the 300 level (looking at 315, 316 upper bowl)? Tickets look around $30 on stubhub. Is it too hot around noon for little kids? How's the view from there?

300 lvl sideline has great views of the game - I actually went from 100 lvl to 300 lvl this year and have zero regrets. However, I noticed you're looking at 315/316 which is on the AWAY sideline and you are looking WEST. Because the game is at noon, there is a chance you may end up getting some direct sunlight in those seats. If you're looking at 300 lvl, I recommend trying to get on the home side (342-350).

Advertisement
Watch out where you buy tickets from, during the ND game there were so many people who bought fake tickets. Obviously stub hub is legit, but I would be scared of anyother website that’s not that of the official site.

Sit in the first few rows of 300 level and you'll feel as if you're sitting at 200s in any other stadium. Also you receive shade from the sun.

Advertisement
Just don't sit on the visitor sideline or you'll be in the sun the whole game. Rest of the seats are all in the shade. Not to mebtion it's not supposed to be very hot this weekend. We're looking at a high of around 80.

This was my view from 317, Row 1. Absolutely perfect view of the game, you can see everything unfold. As others have said, try to get seats on the Home side so you don't have to deal with the sun for a noon game. But I would get on StubHub, see whats available and ante up for the first row if you can find them.

23599917_10102052478389201_540454815_o.jpg

Advertisement
Back