OT: Gruden t0 Milano, Seamen notified...

Advertisement
Drag Queen GIF by Miss Petty

Advertisement
Advertisement
With so many retread recycled coaches still constantly receiving jobs after failing it’s wild Gruden is essentially blacklisted from the NFL.

I haven’t followed his lawsuit with the NFL or the reasoning for not continuing to talk football on ESPN or any other sports network. I know before I got really sick 5 years ago and was watching ESPN everyday and listening/reading all sports stuff religiously. He was all over the place. When I got sick I really only watched/paid attention to Hurricanes/Dolphins/Heat and there were periods I couldn’t even follow those.

Does anyone know if there was some epic downfall in him broadcasting? Thinking about it now, what I have watched/read on the NFL the last couple years was completely absent Jon Gruden. Did his lawsuit of the NFL also affect broadcasting? Did he absolutely desire to get back into coaching, got stonewalled and has been doing the analyst coach as a way to teach football again as a passion.

There is no reason as irritating as Gruden can be at times personality wise; that he should not be a HC/Coordinator in NFL or HC in CFB. He has an excellent football mind. It should not be wasted in Italy. Again, I dislike Gruden personally. I met him a few times as coach of the Bucs. But the mf’er probably has forgotten more football then some coaches today.

With so many retread recycled coaches still constantly receiving jobs after failing it’s wild Gruden is essentially blacklisted from the NFL.

I haven’t followed his lawsuit with the NFL or the reasoning for not continuing to talk football on ESPN or any other sports network. I know before I got really sick 5 years ago and was watching ESPN everyday and listening/reading all sports stuff religiously. He was all over the place. When I got sick I really only watched/paid attention to Hurricanes/Dolphins/Heat and there were periods I couldn’t even follow those.

Does anyone know if there was some epic downfall in him broadcasting? Thinking about it now, what I have watched/read on the NFL the last couple years was completely absent Jon Gruden. Did his lawsuit of the NFL also affect broadcasting? Did he absolutely desire to get back into coaching, got stonewalled and has been doing the analyst coach as a way to teach football again as a passion.

There is no reason as irritating as Gruden can be at times personality wise; that he should not be a HC/Coordinator in NFL or HC in CFB. He has an excellent football mind. It should not be wasted in Italy. Again, I dislike Gruden personally. I met him a few times as coach of the Bucs. But the mf’er probably has forgotten more football then some coaches today.
Will he got fired for racism/homophobia in his emails basically, which would be viewed more negatively by a media organization than it even would a football team.

And while id to say he's probably not actually racist, it is tough to ignore the fact that at one point the raiders had 3 white dbs... Just saying lol.

Will he got fired for racism/homophobia in his emails basically, which would be viewed more negatively by a media organization than it even would a football team.

And while id to say he's probably not actually racist, it is tough to ignore the fact that at one point the raiders had 3 white dbs... Just saying lol.
That's true. There's no teams with a black head coach with 3 black DBs.

Advertisement
Gruden has a good football mind but his ego gets in his way. He might be an excellent play caller but he has proven he is not capable of managing a football organization. He’s a poor judge of talent. His drafts and free agent signings in Tampa Bay, with his hand-picked GM Bruce Allen, were awful. The only solid pick I can recall was selecting RB Carnell Williams from Auburn fourth overall. Cadillac was a **** of a back, unfortunately injuries his career. Can’t blame Gruden for that one. His track record with the Raiders, Part Two wasn’t much better.

All DBs are black, that’s why having 3 white ones at once is sus lol
mind blown * Like I said I was seriously ill. I somehow completely missed the Jon Gruden racist thing. I’ve met him personally and seen him interact with a lot of people.

I’m sure whatever it was , was likely in poor taste and taken out of context. But I’ve been wrong about people before.

I have to do some research now. I’m apparently missing a good portion of life from this time period lol.

Advertisement
Back