OT-Greatest posterization of all time?

Advertisement

Advertisement
I can't find a video here in the office, but the most important was when Dr. J dunked over Oscar Robertson at the 1976 NBA/ABA allstar game. It was a statement that the ABA had equaled the NBA and there was a merger soon thereafter.

Advertisement
Let’s set some ground rules. Dunking on someone trying to take a charge is not a posterization.

It is if you murder him in the process.

A dude standing still and falling has just always been overrated highlight to me. Great dunks, but it’s clearly not in the discussion of dunking when someone is actually challenging you.

Advertisement
Man, this thread brings back some great memories.
Shawn Kemp over Alton Lister is an all timer.
Scottie Pippen on Ewing was epic, especially since it was in the heat of a playoff battle.
My man Zo got hammered on more than a few times but he was fearless, he never got out of the way. Gotta respect a real shot blocker like that.
Also, what the **** is Caleb in the first video trying to prove taking a charge from the inhuman offspring of Vince Carter and Dr. J? Dude! you got your whole life ahead of you! Don't just throw it all away trying to pick up an offensive foul in some high school game!

Also, if there was ever such a thing as dunking on somebody in the whitest way possible, Tom Chambers is the MVP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back