OT GOT Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched one episode were some guy got his eyes gouged out and I was like eh I’ll stick with sportscenter lol
bruh give it time, u know how many people I have turned to this show? like 70 and they all love me for it.........u have to take time with this show. Slow start but worth it

Advertisement
100% the best show ever. Every time I say that someone gives me a suggestion of a show they think beats it and it doesn’t come close. GOT is like a movie every episode. We are witnessing the best show that will come about for a long time.
I had Breaking Bad before this but this show made me look at other shows like there crap, its the only show ever to have back to back 10 rating episodes in cable history.,

100% the best show ever. Every time I say that someone gives me a suggestion of a show they think beats it and it doesn’t come close. GOT is like a movie every episode. We are witnessing the best show that will come about for a long time.

100% Agree!!!!!

Advertisement
What do u think of it?
It's crazy for one. I've learned not to grow attached to the characters because they all end up dying. Easy to say I'm hooked. Thinking about buying the books. I spend my weekends now with my girl watching the show.

Advertisement
It's crazy for one. I've learned not to grow attached to the characters because they all end up dying. Easy to say I'm hooked. Thinking about buying the books. I spend my weekends now with my girl watching the show.
**** changes the way u look at other shows, I watch things and dont even finish them now and toss them to the side

Last season had some pretty glaring potholes I can't get over, especially the Beyond The Wall episode, and I'm usually the one telling other ppl to just shut up and enjoy the show. Still must see TV tho.

**** changes the way u look at other shows, I watch things and dont even finish them now and toss them to the side
Shows in general are hard for me to watch. Dedicating an hour to watch is hard between work and my MBA program. This show is worth it though.

Advertisement
Shows in general are hard for me to watch. Dedicating an hour to watch is hard between work and my MBA program. This show is worth it though.
Samething for me I really dont like watching shows at all but this one is special, all time great and probably the greatest show in history. I didnt watch it till season 4, my brother nagged me for years and Im like it looks trash. What got me to watch it was the red wedding compilation I was like y r they reacting like this, I learned and said holy ****.

That video made me watch it

Advertisement
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention
The thing I love about George R.R. Martin is there really is no good or bad in his stories. There is no happy or sad. It's just survival. I bristle at the notion that the Lannisters are villains and that Daenarys and the Stark's are heroes.

Probably my favorite moment was when Cersei (my favortie character) took out the High Sparrow.

I watched the first 7 seasons on Terrarium but the guy running that site quit. I've been re watching on Cinema HD. Quality has been very good.

U can stream that to a TV using chromecast or if u have it built in your tv. Once u get by and close a few pop ups its easy work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back