OT: Gift

Lil Bryant 305

Freshman
A little gift my girl got me from her trip to Mexico...Even the dead & cartels love the 🙌 ... Worldwide 😅🍻
IMG_20211230_123005.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I bugged out when I saw that scene and noticed abuela's "elejua" rock .....
I once got 5 years knocked off a federal drug sentence because of that rock. From wiretaps my client was caught asking his boss what he should do with his boss' "associo". The Govt believed that my client was talking about the boss' gun. My client said he was talking about the little statue the rock/statue the boss kept in the car. The boss practiced Santeria, my client did not.
I bought an almost identical rock/statue from the person who sold one to the boss, brought it to court and showed it to the prosecuting attorney. She conceded to my argument and the gun enhancement was removed saving my client 5 years in prison.
I repped a lot of people connected to/in the cartels back in the day.

I kept the rock/statue in my office from that day forward for good luck.

I once got 5 years knocked off a federal drug sentence because of that rock. From wiretaps my client was caught asking his boss what he should do with his boss' "associo". The Govt believed that my client was talking about the boss' gun. My client said he was talking about the little statue the rock/statue the boss kept in the car. The boss practiced Santeria, my client did not.
I bought an almost identical rock/statue from the person who sold one to the boss, brought it to court and showed it to the prosecuting attorney. She conceded to my argument and the gun enhancement was removed saving my client 5 years in prison.

bow down adam levine GIF by The Voice

Awesome story...

Advertisement

The ex-mayor of Hialeah, Raul Martinez, paid big bucks to a Haitian Voodoo priestess. He was told to put all of his gold chains in the ocean and to give it to Agwé the God of the Seas. Yes, just throw them away into the ocean which he did. He knew he was convicted and his only option was to work with the Vodoo priestess on his appeal. I know she was for real because I got the info from my best friend who is now a retired DEA director for the Caribbean. The man was one of the top brass in the entire DEA for many years. He was a very close friend of the Vodoo priestess. Do not ridicule this because it is very, very real. Many of the high profile drug smugglers and mafia types of Miami quickly learned of this and worked with her and few were convicted. When she died she lived in a penthouse in Miami Beach, NO bull****.

Last edited:

my man denzel GIF

The ex-mayor of Hialeah, Raul Martinez, paid big bucks to a Haitian Voodoo priestess. He was told to put all of his gold chains in the ocean and to give it to Agwé the God of the Seas. Yes, just throw them away into the ocean which he did. He knew he was convicted and his only option was to work with the Vodoo priestess on his appeal. I know she was for real because I got the info from my best friend who is now a retired DEA director for the Caribbean. The man was one of the top brass in the entire DEA for many years. He was a very close friend of the Vodoo priestess. Do not ridicule this because it is very, very real. Many of the high profile drug smugglers and mafia types of Miami quickly learned of this and worked with her. When she died she lived in a penthouse in Miami Beach, NO bull****.
did this work for Martinez?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back