OT: Gerald Willis Mom

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
It just dawned on me that we are starting the season off against LSU, Gerald Willis' moms favorite team. So is she going to be cheering for us or LSU?

For those of you that don't remember

Advertisement
I want Richt to be his mom for the next four months. Boy likes to get in trouble and we need him big time for LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Women with Nawlins accents that sound like they got that "good good" AND a pot of gumbo waiting for you at the crib >>>>>>
On the other hand, women with NYC accents that sound like they wear Timberland boots to weddings <<<<<<
Gerald's momma...."Heyyyyy Ms. Parker" lol

It just dawned on me that we are starting the season off against LSU, Gerald Willis' moms favorite team. So is she going to be cheering for us or LSU?

For those of you that don't remember

LOL MAAAN I’D beat the frame out Ms.Willis faaaaaaawk you mean LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
God **** that is a hot milf. Surtain Jr.'s mom comes to mind too. Dime.

You guys have some low standards. She's average, but her wanting to make it about herself with her ****** *** facial expressions makes her unattractive as ****. Not only once, but twice she did it, twice.

She's ridiculous and with one in the NFL and another potentially, I bet she has a better expression on her face when they kick back some of that NFL scratch.

DWTS-judges_320.jpg

Advertisement
Back