OT: George Pickens likely out for the year with Torn ACL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is there so much info about UGA on this board? Should it be GIS? We don't play them, they aren't in our conference, who the fack cares? The entire State is an embarrassment. Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired of hearing about crap that happens in Georgia.
Pickens was supposedly between us and UGA when he was transferring.

Hard to disagree with Lord. Even it this impacts Georgia v. Clemson it changes nothing in conference for us. Is the logic that Clemson could lose only to Georgia, we lose only to Clemson, and there is then some issue as to who gets to the playoffs? If so, I don't see an issue as Clemson will have beaten us.

If we run the table and beat Clemson, regardless of whether they lost to Georgia or not, we are in and there is no issue.

If Clemson only loses to Georgia, and we lose only to some team not Clemson, then the winner of Miami/Clemson has the strongest argument for the playoffs.

If either team has 2+ losses then there is no playoff discussion.

So why do we care?

Why is there so much info about UGA on this board? Should it be GIS? We don't play them, they aren't in our conference, who the fack cares? The entire State is an embarrassment. Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired of hearing about crap that happens in Georgia.
It's the offseason. Is the robust discussion about whether Manny plays veterans because of seniority not stimulating enough for you?

Advertisement
g1a4.gif

Hard to disagree with Lord. Even it this impacts Georgia v. Clemson it changes nothing in conference for us. Is the logic that Clemson could lose only to Georgia, we lose only to Clemson, and there is then some issue as to who gets to the playoffs? If so, I don't see an issue as Clemson will have beaten us.

If we run the table and beat Clemson, regardless of whether they lost to Georgia or not, we are in and there is no issue.

If Clemson only loses to Georgia, and we lose only to some team not Clemson, then the winner of Miami/Clemson has the strongest argument for the playoffs.

So why do we care?

That’s one **** of a long post about something you don’t care about.

You know you’re not required to cry about something on every single thread right?

Advertisement

So why do we care?

Rusty should have walked away before writing this.

Advertisement
this does suck for him... i wanted to see him and ross battle it out for the best wr in the country. I like Ross personally but both were going to be #1WR for their team this year with a QB so it wouldve been cool to see.

Advertisement
Back