OT: Gators vs Noles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dalvin Cook continues to be the biggest recruiting miss in Miami history:

We can thank -

1. Randy Shannon - Didn't recruit Devonta Freeman out of Miami Central who Dalvin looked up to and followed to FSU
2. James Coley - Recruited Yearby over Cook when he was at FSU and then did the same when he came to Miami
3. Al Golden - For taking too long to realize Cook was the stud we needed. And then not landing him

I only hope FSU wins so that yet another ACC team beats an SEC team. That conference is so annoying, most of the teams lose to anyone with a pulse but somehow stay ranked. Like LSU or AUB, they've beaten virtually no one and lost to the good teams on their schedule yet AUB will stay ranked as the only 4 loss team ranked.

Advertisement
I only hope FSU wins so that yet another ACC team beats an SEC team. That conference is so annoying, most of the teams lose to anyone with a pulse but somehow stay ranked. Like LSU or AUB, they've beaten virtually no one and lost to the good teams on their schedule yet AUB will stay ranked as the only 4 loss team ranked.

**** FSU under any and all circumstances. I don't like the gayturds but **** FSU under any and all circumstances.
And WTF is up with "****" Taybor? LOL.

FSU fan for this night only. I absolutely HATE the Turds. Plus, it helps the conference and shuts up those peckerwood "$EC, SEC" damned fans for awhile.

Advertisement
Noles are already up 10-0 and will win easily.

McElwain is the biggest corch ever to win 2 division championships in a row.

Advertisement
Back