OT Gators nervous

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
So I have a friend that is "connected" to the UF compliance office, and his info has been good in the past. Well, he says they are worried. It seems that they have 13 verbals and some of them are soft. They have several OVs set but they fear some are guys trying to flip others to other schools. They suspect that this is the direct result of kids not buying that Mac will last more than one more year.........he says they are vetting plan c kind of guys and offers may be on the way to guys currently comited to now power five schools. Not wishing ill to anyone, but this could explain why they are wildly trying to flip everyone.

Advertisement
So I have a friend that is "connected" to the UF compliance office, and his info has been good in the past. Well, he says they are worried. It seems that they have 13 verbals and some of them are soft. They have several OVs set but they fear some are guys trying to flip others to other schools. They suspect that this is the direct result of kids not buying that Mac will last more than one more year.........he says they are vetting plan c kind of guys and offers may be on the way to guys currently comited to now power five schools. Not wishing ill to anyone, but this could explain why they are wildly trying to flip everyone.

Really?

I wish ill to the turds anytime they are brought up, or I think of them.

I hate them, the town they live in, their Tebow-worshipping hillbilly fan base, their coaches, and anybody having anything to do with them.

I hope they lose every commit in their class and they end up with kids that were plan B's for the Eastern Kentucky School for the Blind

No ill will tho

Their HC has one more year to turn it around, otherwise he's toast... new staff, new schemes, lots of turnover, no bueno for them. The new HC's in the state are going to take their recruits starting real soon!

Fvck them, although I'm skeptical about this. They aren't doing great but they aren't doing that bad. ****, they have the same record as us and won their division two years in a row, in the meantime we are talking about up swing and once again we have the same record as them.

Advertisement
He won't last... Charlie Strong, Lane Kiffin, and Butch Davis ALL trump him on the state of Florida coaches totem pole and they aren't even at Power 5 programs.

It's Hurricane season year-round

Would be awesome if they lost every commit. Pretty sure few should flip to Miami. Maybe Gamble, shawn davis, and marco wilson. Isn't that power move guy suppose to bring in some of these south ridge kids. Also American Heritage RUmph. Brian Burns last year, Marco Wilson this year. That Baez guy from Gulliver can get all the kids, yet RUmph is whatever.

Advertisement
Well you're right that anybody who isn't a sunshine pumper is worried about this class. There's tons of rumors going around about the staff having a dysfunctional recruiting plan and if things hold this will have probably been the worst three year stretch for UF in recruiting in the modern era so McElwain is pulling out all the stops. The 27th is supposed to be the big recruiting weekend with a bunch of big time prospects on campus. A lot of those guys were supposed to be at UF for the LSU game but obviously that game got moved. It's a hailmary attempt for sure and I'm skeptical but you never know once they're on campus.

Well you're right that anybody who isn't a sunshine pumper is worried about this class. There's tons of rumors going around about the staff having a dysfunctional recruiting plan and if things hold this will have probably been the worst three year stretch for UF in recruiting in the modern era so McElwain is pulling out all the stops. The 27th is supposed to be the big recruiting weekend with a bunch of big time prospects on campus. A lot of those guys were supposed to be at UF for the LSU game but obviously that game got moved. It's a hailmary attempt for sure and I'm skeptical but you never know once they're on campus.

They got the Tennessee recruiting plan seems like.

See who Miami wants. Then offer them.

They'll be droppin bags on the 27th hoping it brings them croots mayne typical gatah desperation moves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

You know, every year 1-2 similar threads about uf-agg and f$u recruiting woes surfaces on this board only to watch them
sign several of our targets.
Be careful there.

Last edited:

The dysfunctional comment has Randall Leonard Shannon written all over it....

I find this funny because they came down here and took the top four cb's on our board

Advertisement
**** them they're pussies. I pray Georgia Southern get another chance at those es ay the Wasteland... Excuse me the Swamp and sends those es into tears again. **** them I hope they lose every game

Advertisement
Back