OT. Fugg ESPN

GonzoCane

All-ACC
No shots of the Band of The Hour. **** U. And **** Andre Ware and that other guy for constantly getting **** wrong and not apologizing for saying Quan was faking it last week. (Morans!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy thinks he can say whatever he wants without any consequences. Accusing the pastor of running up the score or being cheesy with the end around. How is this guy to judge the only college coach who is actually a good guy? Karma?! Wtf.

They told our fans to get a life when the crowd booed at feagles poor punt. Said we shouldn't boo for the one mishap.

It's like they spend no time preparing. Do they really not know feagles history here?

Advertisement
Speaking of the BOH, When and why did they stop playing the Imperial Death March when we're on defense? Seems like a few "in-game" songs have vanished over the past few years.

ESPN has some really bad commentators but Ware is the worst of them. Guy needed a good *** beating after all the **** he said last week and this week.

I am grateful they have kept Bill Walton around during basketball season. It’s pure entertainment for the whole game.

Advertisement
Pretty obvious that piece of **** harbors all sorts of hate towards us for the *** beating we gave him on that fateful Thursday night in the OB

The best was when he criticized the fans for getting on the punter and acting like it was due to one bad punt. Guy is getting paid to do what he does and doesn't have a **** clue that the kid has been struggling all year.

Speaking of the BOH, When and why did they stop playing the Imperial Death March when we're on defense? Seems like a few "in-game" songs have vanished over the past few years.

They still play it on third down after a stop or a big play on D. Problem is the audio in the stadium is ******* atrocious. It takes them 3 quarters to get the sound on the band right.

Advertisement
ESPN has some really bad commentators but Ware is the worst of them. Guy needed a good *** beating after all the **** he said last week and this week.

I am grateful they have kept Bill Walton around during basketball season. It’s pure entertainment for the whole game.
I LOVE Walton! Yeah, he's a hippy. So what.

Advertisement
Back