OT: Friday night games

I got some St Croix ***** lined up ... probably be outta here by halftime

twerk gif GIF

Advertisement
Nice to see that the ACC isn't the only conference with terrible officiating. Back 2 back bad calls.

A pancake block by Rutgers that gets called for holding and the second one was a back shoulder throw perfectly executed by Rutgers called offensive PI.

B1G refs suck too!!!

Nebraska is awful....hurts my eyes watching them. Backup QB Chubba is awful too.

Advertisement
Nebraska is awful....hurts my eyes watching them. Backup QB Chubba is awful too.
I'm sure they'll go after the Kansas coach. He's probably their only chance to resurrect the program.

They have no recruiting base. They need Leopold to develop 3-star players.

Advertisement
Coaches are such idiots. Take a delay of game and give the kicker (Baxa lol) a better angle.

Advertisement
BoRba BaRxa...cot Dam he is bad
That boy got ruined by Kosi banging his lady! Dude just kicked a chip shot field goal 100 miles wide left from the 10 yard line for Houston

Baxa was never a good kicker. You don't take someone who goes 4/10 as a ******* HIGH SCHOOL senior. I can't understand how he's still on scholarship.

Advertisement
Baxa was probably the worst kicker to come out of here. Richt and Manny really got some players who turned out to be one of the worst ever at their positions during their time here. Baxa at K, Hall at S, Ivey at CB, Flagg at LB, Gaynor at C.

Baxa was probably the worst kicker to come out of here. Richt and Manny really got some players who turned out to be one of the worst ever at their positions during their time here. Baxa at K, Hall at S, Ivey at CB, Flagg at LB, Gaynor at C.
Don't forget WRs could name about 7.

I stand by my offseason observation that Cristobal and Schiano are interchangeable coaches. Basically get the same recruiting acumen (Cristobal might have edge on landing high profile kids, but Schiano is a better talent evaluator) and corching. Schiano makes less than half of what Cristobal does though so he's a much better bargain for the same performance.

Advertisement
Back