OT: Four VT Tickets for Sale Sec 148 and Green Parking Pass

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
a client of mine is selling four tickets in Sec 148, Row 3 because he is in Europe. Dont know seat numbers yet. Selling for $220 each OBO. Let me know. Local pickup only in Coral Gables/South Miami.

Parking Pass is $40.

Advertisement
a client of mine is selling four tickets in Sec 148, Row 3 because he is in Europe. Dont know seat numbers yet. Selling for $220 each OBO. Let me know. Local pickup only in Coral Gables/South Miami.

Parking Pass is $40.

Scam VT fans, not Miami fans. Your prices are always ridiculous.

Parking Pass is $40.

Scam VT fans, not Miami fans. Your prices are always ridiculous.

hey... he did say obo. You guys never negotiated before?

Advertisement
Here's my negotiation: Jesus christ, just give them away. "oh no, i might not make money off my beloved team" If you can afford those seats, you can afford to give them away.

I gave away my seats to a buddy to make sure they were full when I had to miss a game.

Advertisement
Without the seat numbers, how is [MENTION=277]Duval904[/MENTION] supposed to make phony tix?

Please update the OP.

Here's my negotiation: Jesus christ, just give them away. "oh no, i might not make money off my beloved team" If you can afford those seats, you can afford to give them away.

I gave away my seats to a buddy to make sure they were full when I had to miss a game.

they are not mine to give away. i am doing a favor for a client.

Advertisement

I’m guessing your also added a little on the top for being the middle man

I’m guessing your also added a little on the top for being the middle man

i'm guessing your dad's dyck in your mouth makes it difficult to speak? i dunno, just guessing

I'm in Section 148. At Row 3 you'll barely be able to see over players heads but whatever. P.S. Be forewarned, we don't take kindly to opposing fans in our section so forget marketing them to a Turkey.

Advertisement
I'm in Section 148. At Row 3 you'll barely be able to see over players heads but whatever. P.S. Be forewarned, we don't take kindly to opposing fans in our section so forget marketing them to a Turkey.

I'm in 148, Row 2. The players actually don't obstruct too much. It is tough to see plays when they're over close to the east end zone. We're considering moving up a bit.

Also, OP is a clown. Why even bother offering them here at that price? Just post em on StubHub bro.

Advertisement
Back