Off-Topic OT: Fort Lauderdale

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Heading to Fort Lauderdale for a week beginning next week with the woman. Been there a few times already, 2018 being the most recent. Hit up a few of the popular spots on Las Olas but was curious to see if anyone had any good bars/restaurant recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Actually Mods I forgot there was an off topic section. Please move this thread there.

Argentino Las Olas

Irish pubs: The Field (Dania Beach), Mickey Byrne's (Hollywood).

Cuban: Las Vegas in Plantation

Southern: Tucker Duke's in Deerfield

Italian: Vigneto's in Plantation

Strip clubs: Cheetah (Hallandale Beach), Scarlett's (Hallandale Beach), Diamond Dolls (Pompano Beach).

Horse racing: Gulfstream

Cigars: Smoke on the Water (Weston) or the shop in Hard Rock

Are you going to watch the game vs. VT? Ale House or Twin Peaks in Davie.

Heading to Fort Lauderdale for a week beginning next week with the woman. Been there a few times already, 2018 being the most recent. Hit up a few of the popular spots on Las Olas but was curious to see if anyone had any good bars/restaurant recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Best Italian Food in the State bar none....

Advertisement
Also if you want to go fishing out of FTL hit up Taco Ramirez (that's correct) or his co-captain Doug.

Advertisement
Argentino Las Olas

Irish pubs: The Field (Dania Beach), Mickey Byrne's (Hollywood).

Cuban: Las Vegas in Plantation

Southern: Tucker Duke's in Deerfield

Italian: Vigneto's in Plantation

Strip clubs: Cheetah (Hallandale Beach), Scarlett's (Hallandale Beach), Diamond Dolls (Pompano Beach).

Horse racing: Gulfstream

Cigars: Smoke on the Water (Weston) or the shop in Hard Rock

Are you going to watch the game vs. VT? Ale House or Twin Peaks in Davie.
We are actually getting in late Saturday night so I'll be able to watch VT game before heading to the airport. Appreciate the suggestions.

Advertisement
Definitely will give it a go. Love Italian food and I think we have only had Italian once out of all the times we've been there.
@Mklein13 ....my go to the past 6 months in Ft Myers has been Bruno's of Brooklyn. Last time I went I was served this masterpiece (Veal Parmesan, with the bone in) an extraordinary work of art. For me to call the Executive Chef out of the kitchen to compliment him, tells you all you need to know.
275368747_7172881132753570_8646730434918486292_n~2.jpg

Advertisement
Trying to figure out why the **** we have only got Italian once out of the 4 times going there. As an Italian, this is almost as inexcusable as Gattis offense.

Advertisement
Back