OT: Former Gaytor Arrested

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]850383808864104448[/TWEET]

Former Gators football player charged in *** battery attempt - News - Gainesville Sun - Gainesville, FL

Gayturds keeping up their impeccable off the field reputation, as usual...

Advertisement
This story doesn't add up. There is no way a 120# woman is fighting through a 230+ OLB getting though the LOCKED door behind him.

This story doesn't add up. There is no way a 120# woman is fighting through a 230+ OLB getting though the LOCKED door behind him.

How do you know she's 120 pounds?

The article says she kicked him in the balls, which were exposed. I'm guessing that could give her enough time to flip the lock and get out.

Article also says it was a legit business appointment ... What kind of business appointment sends a woman into a man's residence, alone???

The article says she kicked him in the balls, which were exposed. I'm guessing that could give her enough time to flip the lock and get out.

Article also says it was a legit business appointment ... What kind of business appointment sends a woman into a man's residence, alone???

I don't. Made an assumption that she isn't a heffer based on the fact that he's dropping trou for her. Also curious at what this supposed business appointment could be.

I don't. Made an assumption that she isn't a heffer based on the fact that he's dropping trou for her. Also curious at what this supposed business appointment could be.

Back page appt

Advertisement
If found guilty, Urbie would've sat him for the first quarter against New Mexico State.
Urban recruited Aaron "The Hitman" Hernandez by putting a pistol in his hand & takin him on a drive by against his neighborhood enemies...

"You wanna play for UF... Smoke them fools right across the street.."

[TWEET]850383808864104448[/TWEET]

Former Gators football player charged in *** battery attempt - News - Gainesville Sun - Gainesville, FL

Gayturds keeping up their impeccable off the field reputation, as usual...

What else is new. Smh.

Advertisement
mcelwain1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back