• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

OT for fellow degenerates

jkh305

Sophomore
Can't help but pull the trigger on a dog, it's a sickness, I know.

Cavs series price +650 should I lay 5 Hundy or 1k or can someone please talk me out of it!

Oicu812

Sophomore
James is a stud!!.. In every aspect of the court..but ..betting against GS right now isn't very smart. But its your money

JgDaCane

All-ACC
Don't do it. It's throwing money away. The Belmont is going to a crazy good betting race on Saturday bcuz neither the Derby or Preakness winner will be in it. Ultimate bang for your buck my friend.

jkh305

Sophomore
I know I shouldn't but everyone is drooling over the Warriors and the Cavs haven't even played at home yet.

[MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION] always got a couple dollars for the ponies. You hit up Gulfstream?

Last edited:

Palm Harbor Cane

Sophomore
Before you bet your money. Remember Boston beat Cleveland the the first game in Cleveland. **** cost me $400.00. Indiana Pacers shoulda won the first game in Cleveland also. They're not some great juggernaut at home.

JgDaCane

All-ACC
I know I shouldn't but everyone is drooling over the Warriors and the Cavs haven't even played at home yet.

[MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION] always got a couple dollars for the ponies. You hit up Gulfstream?

I'm from PA but I do bet Gulfstream when I go to the off track wagering lol