OT: Florida Guys Committed to Toledo

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
I've mentioned before that I went to Toledo and you could also probably figure it out from my name, but I was wondering if any of you can give me some scouting reports on FL guys that committed to/signed with Toledo. Full disclosure I rooted hard for the Canes in the matchup this year and I'll have a ton of family up from Miami to attend the game next year decked out in Canes' gear. So please don't crucify my Toledo fandom. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

1. Jalynn Williams (St. Petersburg) -WR

2. Carter Bradley (Jacksonville Providence) - QB

3. Samuel Baker (Admiral Farragut in St. Pete) - OG

4. Lavel Dumont (Tampa Wharton) - OT

5. Caleb Sutherland (Seffner Armwood) - S

6. D'Andre Ragin (STA) - OLB

PS: I know most are North FL guys but I assume some of you live up that way.

Advertisement
Rarely post, but I saw yours - I went to Toledo St. John’s with Chud, and ended up at UM. Mac schools (particularly Toledo) have loaded up. On South Florida 2* and 3* kids, and obviously finding success. Smart. Heading back up for the game at the Glass Bowl this year. [MENTION=5201]Canesfreak[/MENTION] on twitter.

Thank goodness...a Toledo thread!

Never heard of any of these guys but I'm not the guy who would know.

The only thing I do know is our backup QB Evan Shirreffs is not allowed to transfer there under a ruling from our AD.

Last edited:
Rarely post, but I saw yours - I went to Toledo St. John’s with Chud, and ended up at UM. Mac schools (particularly Toledo) have loaded up. On South Florida 2* and 3* kids, and obviously finding success. Smart. Heading back up for the game at the Glass Bowl this year. [MENTION=5201]Canesfreak[/MENTION] on twitter.

Just looked you up and we actually follow each other on Twitter lol. I'm @nwohcanes. Go Titans! My buddy from law school has been a wrestling coach there the past few seasons.

Dandre Ragin is a steal for Toledo.
Hes a plus athletic kid..who slid through the cracks likely because of his transfer from Pace to Sta. Pace hasnt promoted their kids like they typically did. Even Divaad Wilson was barely known until he transferred to MNW.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back