OT: Firemen trying to break 20 mph on speed timer.

Advertisement
200.gif

That guy needs help. This time he punched an old lady in the face, the last he slashed someone's face. This isn't a legal issue, it's a mental health issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy belongs in ******* jail lol
Nah, it’s a legal issue
I'm not saying he's not guilty and shouldn't be punished, but this guy has been arrested 18 times for sht like this. How many times does it take before he kills someone or does something bad enough to be taken off the street? What happens when this dumbass who was released without bail resists a cop? One of the firefighters got hit in the eye trying to hold him down, do you think he's going to listen to police? I'd like to see him getting help rather than have riots because he got killed resisting cops.

I know several cops and firefighters. We throw the word Hero around too carefree.
The way I would explain the military and first responder life is this way: ordinary people who make the extraordinary look routine every single day.

Are their examples of failings, of falling short? Sure.

Thankfully the acts of exemplary behavior, outstanding achievement, and selfless service are far more the norm. Living the life is a privilege--and you'd really never hear any acknowledge the word "hero".

Last edited:
Advertisement
That guy needs help. This time he punched an old lady in the face, the last he slashed someone's face. This isn't a legal issue, it's a mental health issue.

I'm proud of him.

I'm not saying he's not guilty and shouldn't be punished, but this guy has been arrested 18 times for sht like this. How many times does it take before he kills someone or does something bad enough to be taken off the street? What happens when this dumbass who was released without bail resists a cop? One of the firefighters got hit in the eye trying to hold him down, do you think he's going to listen to police? I'd like to see him getting help rather than have riots because he got killed resisting cops.

Easy to fix. He likes to steal bikes.

Place one for him to steal. Have a charge equal to a quarter stick of dynamite that can be remotely detonated just under the seat.

After that, No-Nad won't steal another bike. And at best will have to whizz - sitting down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back