OT: Fins vs. Chargers

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Looked good the first offensive series and the two defensive series....last one was absolute ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
poor young hoe bout to be cut.

Gase is the king of squeaking out a win in the fourth quarter. Let me remind y'all the Chargers were well favored

Being a Dolphins fan is hard. But man, cant imagine the torture of being a Cahrgers fan and losing the same way every **** week lol.
I like Gase

He almost made the corch list with that Timeout lol

Couldn't see the play but it looked like charges had no time outs and espn tracker said rivers ran for no gain with 10 seconds...would time have possibly ran out?
it was 3rd down, but for some reason the Chargers sent out the kicker before calling him back. There was still time for Rivers to spike it with a couple of seconds on the clock. Think Gase and Rizzy wanted to make sure the FG block unit was on the field and called it when the kicker was running on the field.

Advertisement
p8lbUNF.gif

Jay Cutler throwing with his left is an upgrade over Tannehill.

Can't be understated. This offense is going to continue to get better as the year goes along. The converted WR has been holding this team back for the last few years.

Advertisement
Koreans are dependable with the last putt

She turgid dejection saw engorged.

Of on game part body rich. Adapted mr savings venture it or comfort affixed friends.

Acceptance in fact effort was removed, tumbling bliss on satisfaction for selflessness that which energy hath done proper ebb and flow revolves, twitchy with self, sense of whom makes none not should.

Am I Doogering?

Koreans are dependable with the last putt

She turgid dejection saw engorged.

Of on game part body rich. Adapted mr savings venture it or comfort affixed friends.

Acceptance in fact effort was removed, tumbling bliss on satisfaction for selflessness that which energy hath done proper ebb and flow revolves, twitchy with self, sense of whom makes none not should.

Am I Doogering?

Maximum Gary Dooger!

Advertisement
I thought Cutler looked pretty good. He was reliable and efficient IMO.

Our pass defense still sucks. San Diego just marched right down the field in chunks on the last drive. Too much **** man coverage.

Could Ajayi be one of the top 5 backs in the league? He's really good.

Also was he this good in college?

Advertisement
Back