OT: FFB Playoff Help

For_The_U

All ACC
(LONG POST ALERT)

Missed out on a first round bye on some BS and now have to win today. Unfortunately, my opponent got off to a good start by having Dak, Amari and Anthony Miller in his lineup on Thursday who all delivered. So I need to nail my roster decisions. I have two questions and wanted to see who you football peeps would go with...

Our league is standard scoring, no PPR, some bonus points to big games and long plays.

TE - I've struggled at this position all season as I drank the OJ Mayo koolaid at the draft. I also drafted Greg Olsen late who I've been playing all season. He's been ok, playable, but nothing great, and he has been ruled out today. I cut Mayo ages ago. My options today are:

Higbee with Everett out. That's who I have in now. Seems to be a strong streaming option and Seattle has been pretty giving to TEs this year.

Njoku was activated back today and actually is projected the highest out of all of my options. But I have to think he'll be on a snap count and it just seems such a risky play. He's on the wire right now if I wanted him.

OJ Mayo is available. Had his first ok week finally last week. But hasn't done sh-t all season.

Gesiki from Miami is still available on the wire. I know him and Fitz have had some chemistry the last few weeks, but starting any Dolphin in the playoffs worries me.

I'm leaning strongly towards Higbee. Any of those other options jump out as much better to you? I obviously don't want to miss out on a guy who has a huge game, but honestly with my opponent getting off to a good start, I really need a guy with a high floor. Can't afford a goose egg.

WR - I need to start 3 of these 5 guys...

Diggs (vs Det, Proj 12.91) - playing him for sure.

DJ Chark (vs LAC, Proj 11.64) - Currently have him on my bench. Has been a monster all season, but their offense can lay eggs and Chark did nothing last week with Foles back. Dont even know who is playing QB today for the Jags. He seems to have better chemistry with the mustache.

Christian Kirk (vs Pit, Proj 10.60) - He's very hit or miss, but a super explosive talent. I'm leaning towards playing Kirk because I think AZ has big day offensively vs the steelers.

Sterling Shepard - Picked him up off the wire right before he came back from injury. They don't have many other receiving options and Philly's pass D is atrocious. But can you risk playing ANY G-Men receiver in your playoffs?

Emmanuel Sanders (@NO, Proj 8.88) - Currently on my bench. Just hasn't been involved enough for my liking in that offense.

I have JuJu too but he's been ruled out.

Obviously not playing JuJu and definitely playing Diggs. So it's a matter of choosing 2 of Sterling, Kirk, Chark, Sanders. Again, no PPR.

Who would you roll with at these positions and why, Canes fam? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
(LONG POST ALERT)

Missed out on a first round bye on some BS and now have to win today. Unfortunately, my opponent got off to a good start by having Dak, Amari and Anthony Miller in his lineup on Thursday who all delivered. So I need to nail my roster decisions. I have two questions and wanted to see who you football peeps would go with...

Our league is standard scoring, no PPR, some bonus points to big games and long plays.

TE - I've struggled at this position all season as I drank the OJ Mayo koolaid at the draft. I also drafted Greg Olsen late who I've been playing all season. He's been ok, playable, but nothing great, and he has been ruled out today. I cut Mayo ages ago. My options today are:

Higbee with Everett out. That's who I have in now. Seems to be a strong streaming option and Seattle has been pretty giving to TEs this year.

Njoku was activated back today and actually is projected the highest out of all of my options. But I have to think he'll be on a snap count and it just seems such a risky play. He's on the wire right now if I wanted him.

OJ Mayo is available. Had his first ok week finally last week. But hasn't done sh-t all season.

Gesiki from Miami is still available on the wire. I know him and Fitz have had some chemistry the last few weeks, but starting any Dolphin in the playoffs worries me.

I'm leaning strongly towards Higbee. Any of those other options jump out as much better to you? I obviously don't want to miss out on a guy who has a huge game, but honestly with my opponent getting off to a good start, I really need a guy with a high floor. Can't afford a goose egg.

WR - I need to start 3 of these 5 guys...

Diggs (vs Det, Proj 12.91) - playing him for sure.

DJ Chark (vs LAC, Proj 11.64) - Currently have him on my bench. Has been a monster all season, but their offense can lay eggs and Chark did nothing last week with Foles back. Dont even know who is playing QB today for the Jags. He seems to have better chemistry with the mustache.

Christian Kirk (vs Pit, Proj 10.60) - He's very hit or miss, but a super explosive talent. I'm leaning towards playing Kirk because I think AZ has big day offensively vs the steelers.

Sterling Shepard - Picked him up off the wire right before he came back from injury. They don't have many other receiving options and Philly's pass D is atrocious. But can you risk playing ANY G-Men receiver in your playoffs?

Emmanuel Sanders (@NO, Proj 8.88) - Currently on my bench. Just hasn't been involved enough for my liking in that offense.

I have JuJu too but he's been ruled out.

Obviously not playing JuJu and definitely playing Diggs. So it's a matter of choosing 2 of Sterling, Kirk, Chark, Sanders. Again, no PPR.

Who would you roll with at these positions and why, Canes fam? Thanks in advance!
Its crazy bro becsuse have the same the same te's options i went with higbee , he help me win last week just to get to the playoffs

Advertisement
Back