OT: Favorite Rapper

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Just curious because of all the people either complaining about or loving the music on a lot of modern highlight vids.

For me, I'd have to say Dolph is my favorite rapper out. From roughly the same area, relatable music

Advertisement
Dolp is great. It's like a bloddy bukkake for my ear canals. Great choice. I love it when music skull ***** me into submission.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of All-time, 2Pac, Bizzy Bone, Nas, ODB & MJG.

Currently out right now, Kendrick Lamar, The Game, Lupe Fiasco, Denzel Curry, Gunplay, Ice Berg & Mozzy.

Why would anybody make Miami highlight vids but not use one of the many rappers from South Florida?

Trick
Ross
Ice Berg
Ballgreezy
Brisco
Ace Hood
Billy Blue
Chad (Thomas)
Denzel Curry
JT Money

And if you're not gonna use any of those then use some classic artists. But when people use fvckin' Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert or one of these other new age mumbling homos it ruins the video. It doesn't even fit.

Advertisement
3000, Kanye, PAC, and I am feeling future and wale.

Cant forget that ****y boi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Why would anybody make Miami highlight vids but not use one of the many rappers from South Florida?

Trick
Ross
Ice Berg
Ballgreezy
Brisco
Ace Hood
Billy Blue
Chad (Thomas)
Denzel Curry
JT Money

And if you're not gonna use any of those then use some classic artists. But when people use fvckin' Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert or one of these other new age mumbling homos it ruins the video. It doesn't even fit.
We need to be down with these young dudes. They are us, just younger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back