OT: Espn App

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Was wondering if you guys knew if the Espn App would live stream the game tomorrow since it is on ABC? Got myself a wedding tomorrow at 2 o’clock Chicago time so I was hoping the game would start like 240 or later. Might need to pull the phone out until I get myself to a tv which won’t be until like 315 at the latest.

Advertisement
Was wondering if you guys knew if the Espn App would live stream the game tomorrow since it is on ABC? Got myself a wedding tomorrow at 2 o’clock Chicago time so I was hoping the game would start like 240 or later. Might need to pull the phone out until I get myself to a tv which won’t be until like 315 at the latest.

These Midwest peeps and football season weddings. This world man smh 😎

Man up. Leave early. I'm blowing off a family members 100th bday tomorrow . True story...

Advertisement
Man up. Leave early. I'm blowing off a family members 100th bday tomorrow . True story...
Girlfriend is standing up otherwise I’d bail and go to the reception after a Miami win. Good thing is the ceremony is 2 blocks from my apartment and the party is going off and taking pictures after so I don’t need to be around. Gonna run back home and turn it on and crack open a few diesels.

Watching games on WatchESPN has gotten WAY better the last two years or so, but still has limitations. The one thing to be warned about is watching on replay.

For MOST games, they will have the replay available right after the game ends. But, as I ran into with the UNC game last week, apparently sometimes they don't, which means you have to wait a day to watch the game, because ESPN are a bunch of d!cks.

I think you can also live stream on the Watch ABC app too.

Advertisement
I've got the ESPN app and an ESPN+ subscription and it's not working. Except for the last game that I could only watch in Spanish--it said I didn't have permission. Had radio website on but there's a lag.

Anyone else having issues with ESPN+? I called the help number and the guy I got was a U fan but in the end he couldn't help. No worries watching some freaking Euro Soccer team though!

I feel you bro. My daughter had a field hockey game at six, but then they actually made it worse and moved that **** to 4:30!!! What is wrong with these people????!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back