OT: Emphasis on analysts

Advertisement

Was kiffin there at the time? He mentioned putting Orgeron on to the analysts. Richt Jr should be an analyst at most. All that talk about banners donate that money so we can stop running the program like a high school team. How many analysts does UM have? Aranda talked about how the LSU analysts studied Miami all summer. Richt and Co started working on LSU 2-3 weeks before LOL

That is a good read. The top 5 teams opponent analysis and prep blows us away. We need to get up to speed with the analysis group. They work cheap and give you info you wouldn't even think about. Some you use, some you don't, but I have to believe this information is valuable. Just look at the size of some of these schools staffs. We need to re-evaluate not only the current staff, but determine if we have enough staff.
Fvck, sorry to ramble on about this chit again fellas, I am just trying to think of solutions to make our team better. I still love the Canes.

GO CANES, LET'S FVCK UP THE DOOKIES!

That is a good read. The top 5 teams opponent analysis and prep blows us away. We need to get up to speed with the analysis group. They work cheap and give you info you wouldn't even think about. Some you use, some you don't, but I have to believe this information is valuable. Just look at the size of some of these schools staffs. We need to re-evaluate not only the current staff, but determine if we have enough staff.
Fvck, sorry to ramble on about this chit again fellas, I am just trying to think of solutions to make our team better. I still love the Canes.

Yessir! Cant wait till we back on top. We gone make run college football again.

Advertisement
Yeah this is huge legal advantage, we absolutely need to get at least a few. First 2 need to be Jon and Patke

"To see the detail in which they had scouted us, and they had worked on us for a year, and to see the things that they had on us, I felt like I wasn't giving our team a fair chance to compete," Orgeron said.
That riht there tells you why we are not back.

But that’s too much work and detail for Richt and his Mickey Mouse staff ..... let’s just line up and run the same 30 year old plays

Advertisement
Was kiffin there at the time? He mentioned putting Orgeron on to the analysts. Richt Jr should be an analyst at most. All that talk about banners donate that money so we can stop running the program like a high school team. How many analysts does UM have? Aranda talked about how the LSU analysts studied Miami all summer. Richt and Co started working on LSU 2-3 weeks before LOL

By the looks of it Richt started working on LSU on the bus ride to the stadium.

We have 5 and none are near the quality from a coaching pedigree perspective of some of those guys

Advertisement
Advertisement

@Roman Marciante would be the best man for the job. Analyst of the year.

Advertisement
Back