OT: Electric only cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at ppl thinking the ice is going anywhere any time soon.
Al Gore said the ice caps were gonna be gone by 2012 and Florida would be underwater. Now AOC says cow farts will destroy the world. Don’t keep drinking the cool aid people. If global warming was as bad as they say all the money In the world would not be investing in anything near the coasts lol

Advertisement
The toxic chemicals in dead batteries for vehicles will be a far bigger waste problem than anything else if we continue this trend. I like electric cars, I’ve built one years ago, but their cost is subsidized by the rest of us and the battery disposal problem will be huge.

Lmao at ppl thinking the ice is going anywhere any time soon.

Considering even the most base of internet searches returns scores of results with scientific evidence that the polar ice caps are receding, a ten year old could ascertain it's been going "somewhere" for a good long while now.

Next you morons are gonna storm the NOAA.

The rules are simple. No politics. That doesn't mean some if they're crazy or some if they don't seem right, it means none.

I'm moving this to the sports forum and if it can't stay on track because the subject is interesting, it'll get locked.

Advertisement
There is only enough Lithium in the world to supply half of the total current cars on the road, I'll wait for the next battery breakthrough.

Considering even the most base of internet searches returns scores of results with scientific evidence that the polar ice caps are receding, a ten year old could ascertain it's been going "somewhere" for a good long while now.

Next you morons are gonna storm the NOAA.
The problem is not that you're wrong. That's understandable given what's accepted as "common" knowledge in 2021. The problem is that even when presented with evidence that you're wrong, I'm 99% sure you'll ignore it because it would challenge everything you think you know...and that would be painfully difficult for you. However, since at this moment I'm in a decent mood and I actually have a little faith in you (1%) I'll give you a chance to take the red pill by asking you these two simple questions; How does Arctic sea ice extent today compare to the 1930s and 40s, and has the Antarctic also been receding? If so, since when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back