OT - Easy Money

Advertisement
It's all about the journey for you, isn't it?

Advertisement
OP why do you see the games going that way?
I see it completely opposite...Clemson beats the **** out of ND and Bama rolls (like they always do)
Yeahhh I see it your way. Have a little money on a parlay too just to make it more fun.

Advertisement
OP why do you see the games going that way?
I see it completely opposite...Clemson beats the **** out of ND and Bama rolls (like they always do)
I think ND defense is better than they get credit for, and Clemson D is a bit overrated. Not sure ND wins, but will keep it close.

The talent gap between OSU and NW is a Country mile, OSU rolls.

I have the least amount of confidence with the Florida pick, I just believe that’s a huge number and Florida will score 24+

Clemson was also missing their best LB and DT for the first game who terrorized Miami. ND played the best game of their life and it still went to OT.

Advertisement
Clemson was also missing their best LB and DT for the first game who terrorized Miami. ND played the best game of their life and it still went to OT.
I agree with you...also, Trevor Lawrence is good for an extra 7pts..Lastly this is an absolute MUST win for Clemson to get in...ND can still make it with 1 loss...I like Clemson large.

Advertisement
Sometimes overtime can be a good thing like this one. I made some money recently on late live bets while watching the game. It's getting harder and harder to predict some of the bookies' spreads for the NFL or NBA. It seems that the software and mathematical equations to use are being of even more. If I didn't have a big bank, I would probably face some huge losses. Luckily enough, I have a big bonus account thanks to the deposit I made with bitcoin after I found some great offers with https://lambo2btc.com/bitcoin_esports_betting. Apparently, bookies want your bitcoin more than your cash nowadays.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back