OT: Earthquakes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went thru a like 4.3 while visiting Palm Springs a few years back and dropped one in my pants, cannot imagine 6.9....sticking to my "predictable" hurricanes in MIA! God Bless Cali!

Advertisement
I’ve been through earthquakes, fire and hurricanes. Fires are worse to live through. The widespread destruction and aftermath worse for hurricanes. Earthquakes don’t last long but your imagination runs wild through it.

I’ve been through earthquakes, fire and hurricanes. Fires are worse to live through. The widespread destruction and aftermath worse for hurricanes. Earthquakes don’t last long but your imagination runs wild through it.
The footage I've seen from a forest fire in my area last year was literally hellish. Nothing compares to the terror.

Was in a movie theater and people were running out. Scariest thing to me is most of us have no clue what to do in a real serious situation...

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, earthquakes been shaking this sh*t left and right the last few days..hopefully the big one won’t be comin to wipe me out before I see the canes on top again lol
If you hang in there this season it might happen sooner than you think.

Canes that is!! Not the big one hopefully for you guys sake!

3aGZA6WLI9Jde.gif

Advertisement
Back