OT - Early Games Thread

Obviously they aren’t what they used to be , I don’t see a Lawrence or Entiene. But some of us aren’t delusional thin king they aren’t the best team in the conference or one of the best. I never said they were winning a natty but i know they’re the team until they aren’t in this conference.
I am concerned our slow plodding offense plays into their strength defensively. Spread em out and speed it up!
 
I’ve been watching a lot of games today; these P.I calls r getting out of hand. I’m seeing guys turn their heads around tracking the ball, WR jumping over them & they call P.I on the CB. I get favoring the O, but this chit is getting way outta hand.
 
What happened with UGA???
They just don’t look like the 2001 Canes like some media people were making them out to be thru 3 week. The backs and TE’s must have 60-70% of the completions and then Ladd M has the rest. It just feels like the same 4-5 guys either run it or catch it for them.
 
Back
Top