NFL OT Eafles trade Carson Wentz to Indy

Advertisement
1614018181890.png

@djnellz @Cribby

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, can we be that lucky? How many picks will it take, do you think? First this year and next plus some other picks?
We don’t have anything to give up , it would have to involve a couple first founders and some players. Like a Ertz , Cox and obviously hurts.

Dumb bump, but I am not creating a topic on the Flacco signing to post EDP445's opinion of it. But it legit had me on the floor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Word is he was hired cause he's a pliable puppet that won't rock the boat for Lurie and Roseman. And I imagine him being cheap didn't hurt either.

Eagles being run to the ground by analytics draft twitter, basically.

Word is he was hired cause he's a pliable puppet that won't rock the boat for Lurie and Roseman. And I imagine him being cheap didn't hurt either.

Eagles being run to the ground by analytics draft twitter, basically.
It’s exactly why he was hired. Everyone interested called Doug and he broke them off on how he was given a questionnaire every Monday on decisions in game, then verbal spankings for said decisions. A dumb *** and a gm.

How did Lurie go from being viewed as a great owner, one of the best ran franchise to being Jerry Jones?

Advertisement
Back