NFL OT Eafles trade Carson Wentz to Indy

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
FB_IMG_1613668063775.jpg

Advertisement
Recently moved back to Eastern PA after 44 years, Eagles and Phillies suck just like when I left in the early 70's. ****
Phillies are the first sports franchise to lose 10,000 games. And that was back in 2007.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He hasn't had an OL in Philly. Now, has some nice receivers, an excellent RB, and a very good OL.

They were good with Rivers so they will be even better now. One person's opinion.

Also...Gives us a potential trade down partner in Philly.

We all knew this would be the spot, it was just making the deal happen. Wentz was a broken man. Guys off the street at ol and wr. Then they drafted hurts which made him start pressing, eventually his confidence was bankrupt. Him being reunited with Frank will be exactly what the doctor ordered. He’ll have better coaching and be surrounded by a far better ol and cast.

Id be shocked if he’s not reborn. There’s just too much talent , wentz is one of the most gifted qbs I’ve seen in my life. Just stay injury free, that’s his one issue.

As for the Eagles .....Who the **** knows? As long as Howie is running the show I have my doubts, then mix in Lurie suddenly thinking he’s Jerry Jones. Prepare thy ****.

We all knew this would be the spot, it was just making the deal happen. Wentz was a broken man. Guys off the street at ol and wr. Then they drafted hurts which made him start pressing, eventually his confidence was bankrupt. Him being reunited with Frank will be exactly what the doctor ordered. He’ll have better coaching and be surrounded by a far better ol and cast.

Id be shocked if he’s not reborn. There’s just too much talent , wentz is one of the most gifted qbs I’ve seen in my life. Just stay injury free, that’s his one issue.

As for the Eagles .....Who the **** knows? As long as Howie is running the show I have my doubts, then mix in Lurie suddenly thinking he’s Jerry Jones. Prepare thy ****.
Truly incredible:

Good move.. gives him a fresh start... Indy didn't have to give up too much to get him...

Advertisement
Don’t know what to make of this. I don’t believe in panicking - it’s one bad year vs the other but yet he’s played 5-6 career snaps in the playoffs.
You can’t help your team if you can’t play.
Change of scenery might be good for him.
My gut says he’s just mentally broken from the shots. Film from last year showed him looking down at the line. Missing or misreading defenses or not having the confidence to make throws that were there.
I don’t blame the Eagles for taking the shot with drafting Wentz.

If I had to bet, I’d say this is make or break for him this season. IMO, he’s mentally shot. But Indianapolis is not Philadelphia.

Advertisement

I'm a big Eagles fan. Lived in Central NJ for over 20 years. This makes absolutely no sense. My team is now ruined. They got rid of Peterson because Wentz didn't get along with him after his benching. So, someone had to go. They decided on Peterson signaling they were in with Wentz and his big contract. To then turn around and trade Wentz makes NO sense in firing the head coach that brought you your first superbowl.

Now we have no coach and no QB. Hurts may become a really good NFL QB one day, but he ain't that dude right now.

The only good thing the Eagles did was free up a bunch of money by getting out of the Wentz contract. I guess we'll be in rebuild mode for the next 3-4 years.

Last edited:
I'm a big Eagles fan. Lived in Central NJ for over 20 years. This makes absolutely no sense. My team is now ruined. They got rid of Peterson because Wentz didn't get along with him after his benching. So, someone had to go. They decided on Peterson signaling they were in with Wentz and his big contract. To then turn around and trade Wentz makes NO sense in firing the head coach that brought you your first superbowl.

Now we have no coach and no QB. Hurts may become a really good NFL QB one day, but he ain't that dude right now.

The only good thing the Eagles did was free up a bunch of money by getting out of the Wentz contract. I guess will be in rebuild mode for the next 3-4 years.
actually there’s dead money this year lol. So what we sold our souls for wentz giving up picks galore then traded him for **** near nothing. Howie is the problem.

Advertisement
Back