OT E$ECPN Schadenfreude Moment

Advertisement
Advertisement
E!SPN where tweets by people who I dont give a fück about are more important then the actual highlights.

They get stupider and harder to watch every year.

When I took a few days off on the holidays, I happened to watch a few minutes of First Take. Awful fake debating and unwatchable because of Max Kellerman's herpes mouth. Dude should only be on the radio.

Advertisement
So do they still show squirrels on water skis and marvel at it for extended periods of time? Also lots of poker tournaments?

I remember when TO was having his TO moment with the Eagles. That draft coverage was going along well until they hit the Philadelphia pick then draft coverage switched to the TO show. That network always finds a way to skip the Bucs pick be it commercial breaks, TO talk, or some other garbage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ill watch Lebartard on ESPN 2. He spends a lot of his time making fun of ESPN as a whole. It's funny and entertaining. But yeah ESPN is a joke now. Can not stand any of these sportscenters where they feature a person or 2. Can't stand NFL primetime anymore. CFB live sucks. It's bad.

I don't even watch that channel anymore unless there's a game on that I wanna see.

the quicker people catch on...the quicker we will see change. This has been my practice since the whole SEC greatest conference bullshot started

Advertisement
Back