OT: Dyme Lyfe shipping question

mrspence31

Freshman
Does anyone order from here much? customer service department/ communication is essentially non -existent it seems? I've tried emails and Twitter messages and no reply how do I get ahold of them!? Placed and order like 3 weeks ago sat in preshipment for almost 8-10 days finally got it but was missing a youth tshirt for my son they said they would get it out but here it is the 1st September (August 23rd reorder placed) after the fact still sits in preshipment status... I mean this ****** ridiculous I'll probably just stick to Caneswear or Fanatics from now on they ship in more timely manner!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does anyone order from here much? customer service department/ communication is essentially non -existent it seems? I've tried emails and Twitter messages and no reply how do I get ahold of them!? Placed and order like 3 weeks ago sat in preshipment for almost 8-10 days finally got it but was missing a youth tshirt for my son they said they would get it out but here it is the 1st September (August 23rd reorder placed) after the fact still sits in preshipment status... I mean this ****** ridiculous I'll probably just stick to Caneswear or Fanatics from now on they ship in more timely manner!
Yeah just stick to Caneswear in Davie Fl if you want DymeLyfe gear. Shout out to DJ Williams and love to support but there have been alot of reviews that customer service isnt the best. You can still support them through Caneswear. That is what I do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back