OT: Dyme Lyfe Clothing

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
[TWEET]694610273529905153[/TWEET]

Started as a simple acronym for a few Denver Broncos players, including UM alumni DJ Williams.
"Dyme" is an acronym for "Do you motivate, emanate," Williams said.
"It's actually a positive thing," Williams said. "Dyme Lyfe is really about enjoying life to the fullest, doing what makes you happy and being positive and pushing the vibes out on other people."

It was a just a design on a shirt at first, to be worn by DJ and his friends, but when he went to the Chicago Bears people wanted to dress like him. Now? His Miami Hurricanes designs under this brand has been made a priority as an attempt to go city wide, then state wide, then nation wide and hopefully global. Who knows the limits that can be reached for both DJ, and The U if this becomes the next big thing. The stamp from the University and the NCAA makes this a huge step in doing so.

Support our fellow cane and alumni by purchasing Dyme Lyfe UM gear.

If you care about the whole brand, here is a quick interview from 2013 that I stole the Quote above from: It's a "Dyme Lyfe" for Bears linebacker D.J. Williams - Inside the Bears

FYI: This is NOT an advertisement and I am in no way affiliated with the company or DJ Williams, I just found it really cool to see his idea's start to take off and I want to support this brand as much as possible since it is "official" now.

There is a clearance sale right now for those interested in making purchases:
CLEARANCE SALE!!!!! – Dymelyfe

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good look. That "MVO" ibis shirt looks like that deal...Def have to grab one of those. Is this all his inventory?

Tried to buy a $50 hat off the site.. just got an email saying Im being refunded. cant call no response via email... no explantation why refund... pretty annoying. Franchise (('))

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tried to buy a $50 hat off the site.. just got an email saying Im being refunded. cant call no response via email... no explantation why refund... pretty annoying.

They don't sell to facquits. Read the fine print on the bottom of the site.

Really dislike how they colored the "U" with the colors on top and bottom, instead of vertical. They should know better.

Advertisement
Tried to buy a $50 hat off the site.. just got an email saying Im being refunded. cant call no response via email... no explantation why refund... pretty annoying.

I tried to buy a $30 shirt with $20. They refused to send me the shirt. I demanded the shirt, and my money back. I haven't heard anything. I also used Confederate money.

Bought the black and white Dyme hat. Might buy more stuff this weekend. The MVO is fire too.

Cause they don't sell to Seminole punks....go start your own label Bust Lyfe....Fsu home of the 5* bust

Advertisement
Lol most of you on here all the time are like professional ball busters. Yea 50 bucks shipped.

Last edited:
They had a great sale not too long ago, bought a light blue hat that I wore all weekend in Cali and some tights for the girlfriend. Very good quality stuff.

****. I haven't bought a hat in a long time, I guess. They're $50?

Advertisement

Cause they don't sell to Seminole punks....go start your own label Bust Lyfe....Fsu home of the 5* bust

Didn't mean to neg this post. It deserves all the up-votes.

Advertisement
Back