OT: Duke Johnson is home

Advertisement
Brees was still playing 13 years after Saban went back to college. It’s not like Saban was around long.

Understood, but the Dolphins front office was so dysfunctional that it wouldn't have worked out for Brees, and don't forget that we hired CoRch Cam "I drafted the Ted Ginn and His family" Cameron to succeed Saban.

A Passion burns I Duke , he wants to perform for others no pride in this man.

He wants to exalt others not himself in doing this skies the limit for Duke .

I was watching him on the sideline and he glowed with Love for him family, friends and everyone whom took a chance on him .

No pride in this man pure Passion.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke looks as healthy and athletic as ever.
He looked exactly like a guy who played like he played at Miami would in the pros. For years people have talked about how productive, but underutilized he is.

How can a guy with his skills be a fringe player? It just doesn’t make sense.

I know they devalue veteran running backs, but that is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone have an idea what type of financial impact this game might have on Duke? Is he only getting league minimum right now?
Hard to believe no one wanted him. I guess he's been constantly injured?

It was always a headscratcher to me. And he was horribly misused over the years.

Mash Up Good Job GIF

Anyone have an idea what type of financial impact this game might have on Duke? Is he only getting league minimum right now?

It was always a headscratcher to me. And he was horribly misused over the years.
Yeah he got league min pretty sure The minimum Duke can be paid is $990k salary in 2021.... Though I assume that is for the entire season. Not sure if he only plays 4 games on active roster (without being injured) if it's a per week thing though. If it is for the 4 weeks (assuming he's on roster till season ends) **** make $230k.

Next yr minimum he can make is like $1.1m.

Advertisement
Back