OT: Drew Brees...

Crimpy

Big Time Outsider
As an ever suffering Dolphins fan, watching Brees break the all-time yardage record makes me want to kick Nick Saban in the teeth (more than usual). Myopic, soft shouldered, slack chin'd *******. "Get me the big guy!" Nice going. How many years has Culpepper been out of the league Nick? Like ten?? Ugh!

Then after wrecking our franchise, he skulked back to College because he is a leader of boys, not men.

Advertisement
Saban didn't **** up. Saban wanted Drew Brees and tried everything to convince the Miami Dolphins front office that we needed Brees...But they said "nah, you haven't won enough games to make that decision yet". Which is why he left the organization right after saying he wouldn't leave for college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
honestly... brees prob be a dud for the dolphins too. the OL has been **** for 20 years. Brees might be retired bc of injury if he went to the dolphins.

I remember Miami being very worried about his shoulder even though the doctor who performed surgery said he would be 100%. Ridiculous Miami didn't take the risk.

Advertisement
Saban didn't **** up. Saban wanted Drew Brees and tried everything to convince the Miami Dolphins front office that we needed Brees...But they said "nah, you haven't won enough games to make that decision yet". Which is why he left the organization right after saying he wouldn't leave for college.
Source for this revelation of factual news?

Its the Dolphins fault CFB is where its at..thanks Dolphins. lol

Also Saban can only coach CFB because he gets to pick who he wants, its like having the number 1 pick for the first 10 picks every year.

Advertisement
Sorry but this is way before Saban. We could have drafted him. Yes he was sitting there when our pick came up. Instead we took the Amazing Jamar I can't cover my *** Fletcher! I'm still throwing up after that. The only thing that made it better was The CANES were ballin.

Been a dolphins fan all my life but the team is cursed. If Brees came to Miami, Culpepper would have a ring and breaking records and Saben/Brees would be seen as clowns

Advertisement
Back