OT: Drake on campus filming the "God's Plan" music video

Days before NSD, Drake rolls up in a black Escalade, shoots a new God's Plan Music Video in the middle of campus, and tells the crowd "I've been alot of places in my life but this is the most turnt school I've ever seen." Good luck getting that ANYWHERE else. This clogged most social and traditional media outlets today, I PROMISE you, recruits saw it. The U blows drake away. That's a statement.

IMG_6195.jpgIMG_6194.jpg

Advertisement
If that is being desperate to you guys then being desperate is needed to recruit. Every school is trying to get these guys you cant be too cool for school and expect to sign them. Why not sell them that Drake would never do a spontaneous appearance in georgia or alabama?

Drake has been showing up at their championship games and the post game celebrations.

drake coming to campus is pretty huge. but exactly what does that have to do with football?

also, do you see Georgia or Bama players tweeting at them too?

now AR82 has joined on the fun of tweeting at recruits.

Advertisement
I personally can't stand this Canadian sissy BUT I'm not an 18 yr old kid either. The social media of the athletic department and the players should be mandated to be all over this with instructions to play this up as "Only at The U" or "This Doesn't Happen at YOUR School".

It's not perfect timing but it's pretty sweet timing being less than 48 hrs to NSD.

Take it Canada is disliked to America as much as England is to the rest of the world?

Haha. Not in my book. I have nothing against our more polite northern brethren (and Mon-ree-al has some of the hottest women in North America) but if we're talkin the rap game then "Canadian" just kinda amplifies the "sissy" part of my dig.

Settle down Tad, Drake has plenty of street cred - he grew up in the bad part of Forest Hill here (one of our nicest neighbourhoods, but the bad part - it's all relative right?)

Last edited:
DJ tweeting reeks of desperation. I believe everyone he mentioned won't be signing at University of Miami

Would you put your IP ban on the line? If you "believe" it you will still be here.

I would. if you put yours up.

I’ll take your bait. Permaban for you if we don’t get any of the four mentioned in Dallas’ tweet. Permaban for me if we don’t get at least one. You said it, stand by it? I’m only in if you in.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

Last edited:
If that is being desperate to you guys then being desperate is needed to recruit. Every school is trying to get these guys you cant be too cool for school and expect to sign them. Why not sell them that Drake would never do a spontaneous appearance in georgia or alabama?

Drake has been showing up at their championship games and the post game celebrations.

drake coming to campus is pretty huge. but exactly what does that have to do with football?

You’ve got three of us now accepting your bet. Make it official, you coward.

Advertisement
Should have asked Drake to perform at The U’s Spring Game.

That beats Vanilla Ice, baby!

It doesn't have anything to do with football..

but it beats the **** out of a coach tweeting ninja gifs hoping that it'll get Tyson's attention and make him want to go there

I personally can't stand this Canadian sissy BUT I'm not an 18 yr old kid either. The social media of the athletic department and the players should be mandated to be all over this with instructions to play this up as "Only at The U" or "This Doesn't Happen at YOUR School".

It's not perfect timing but it's pretty sweet timing being less than 48 hrs to NSD.

Take it Canada is disliked to America as much as England is to the rest of the world?

Nah he's just trash...nothing dope about him. Music has no soul. Average lyricist that today's disgusting state of pop hop has built out to be an elite lyricist

If DJ is acting desperate then WHAT THE **** is James Coley acting? Also Chatman & Ezzard are locks.

Advertisement
Anyone talking about the ambassador doing what he does is crazy! Great way to show other things the school has to offer. It is so crazy how much more we have to offer our students.

Interesting approach to the trolling game considering just during the AH4 visit people were posting UGA players tweeting at them, Wilson (UF) tweeting at them, and Schwartz (Auburn), Lets see how this trolling continues to go for you.

Advertisement
It’s awesome he donated cash too. But man how awesome would it be for Drake showing up Monday and then a strong close Wednesday!!!

You’ve got three of us now accepting your bet. Make it official, you coward.

Good morning [MENTION=4546]cane305[/MENTION]

clip3.small.gif

Haha. Not in my book. I have nothing against our more polite northern brethren (and Mon-ree-al has some of the hottest women in North America) but if we're talkin the rap game then "Canadian" just kinda amplifies the "sissy" part of my dig.

Sissy? How quickly we forget:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo

Sissy? How quickly we forget:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo

Which of course only reinforces the negative hoser rep...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back