OT - Dr. Disrespect Band on Twitch

As someone that plays a lot of Call of Duty and actively watches certain streamers on Twitch, it's still weird. New things can be weird though. Not saying it's a bad thing.

But sports have been around for a lot longer than streaming video games. I'm sure there were some people thinking the same in the 1870s about sports before they were normalized.

It's also weird to me because we can recognize the physical grind some of these athletes go through to get to where they are. Streamers no doubt put in work but sitting in a chair for a 24 hour stream while downing 9 cans of Bang energy is a different kind of grind.
I grew up without much in the way of consoles or computers. Not poverty, but always a few gens behind. Because of that I got used to watching kids play a lot, because back then just about every game was single person and there was no way rich kid trevor was going to let poor kid Inday come over and take his video game time away.

Just shut up and watch, ok dude?

So yeah Twitch is a modern day equivalent to my video game experiences, sans the shame, and I love it. Feels quite normal to me, though I get why it isn't to others.

Advertisement
Some streamers are elite, and people like watching the best of the best - just watch Shroud whenever he plays a Battle Royale type game against randoms. It's like inviting Pele to your Five-a-side.

Some streamers are just entertaining and people like to chill with them while they play games.

Much like people like watching elite sports - it is what it is.

I don't really get into watching others play, but having played PUBG and hearing Shroud talked about I tuned into some of his videos. It's safe to say, his gameplay is bat**** crazy. He's basically the perfect player and his mind is what makes it all go.

Yes, his reflexes and aim is out of this world, but his movement in the game is one of the two things that sets him apart. I've tried some of the building transitions he does with ease and failed miserably.

The second thing is that he knows what most players are going to do, where they'll move to, etc. He obviously knows the maps, but what he made me realize is that most people think a certain way about how they go about movement in games.

He's otherworldly and worth watching some videos of even if you aren't a gamer. The amount of stuff his mind is processing while carrying on a conversation while streaming is fascinating.

I have often wondered what kind of QB he would make as you've gotta process a lot of information quickly and get rid of the ball. Sure, he probably doesn't have the athletic ability, but when I think cerebral, watching his gaming is the very definition of that.

Yeah dudes hilarious man I just followed him from YouTube to twitch, I’ll check out that other dude. I was going to say I really don’t know who to watch on twitch when I have time
Penguiz is legit funny and smart and u can tell the dude is real smart. Me I just rage man....and chill. With wingsofredemption people just mess with him cause he's a dik.....they fuq with him so much it's crazy man.

I grew up without much in the way of consoles or computers. Not poverty, but always a few gens behind. Because of that I got used to watching kids play a lot, because back then just about every game was single person and there was no way rich kid trevor was going to let poor kid Inday come over and take his video game time away.

Just shut up and watch, ok dude?

So yeah Twitch is a modern day equivalent to my video game experiences, sans the shame, and I love it. Feels quite normal to me, though I get why it isn't to others.
100% foreign to me. I looked the dude up and didn't realize the culture and celebrity of it all. Is it really about the gameplay or the community warfare/interaction? All of it seems utterly ridiculous to me but Im sure most think the same about my interests.

As someone that plays a lot of Call of Duty and actively watches certain streamers on Twitch, it's still weird. New things can be weird though. Not saying it's a bad thing.

But sports have been around for a lot longer than streaming video games. I'm sure there were some people thinking the same in the 1870s about sports before they were normalized.

It's also weird to me because we can recognize the physical grind some of these athletes go through to get to where they are. Streamers no doubt put in work but sitting in a chair for a 24 hour stream while downing 9 cans of Bang energy is a different kind of grind.
**** I deleted call of duty three times already lol.....control players have aim assist it's bs. I'm trash though to but still

Advertisement
The one i saw was him, Ninja and Shroud going to form their own streaming platform. But the way his stream ended its gonna be something more serious.
I thought it was going to be some subway guy type ****. I was like wtf

Penguiz is legit funny and smart and u can tell the dude is real smart. Me I just rage man....and chill. With wingsofredemption people just mess with him cause he's a dik.....they fuq with him so much it's crazy man.
I forgot big Kat from barstool playing ncaa is kinda nice too on twitch

Advertisement
Oh man i played in a few competitive cs leagues in the mid 2000's. Fun times. Gotta keep that life balance though.

TWL , CAL, CEVO. Prizes were **** .

We didnt play competitive. It was too fun crashing servers. Myg0t ftw!

I don't really get into watching others play, but having played PUBG and hearing Shroud talked about I tuned into some of his videos. It's safe to say, his gameplay is bat**** crazy. He's basically the perfect player and his mind is what makes it all go.

Yes, his reflexes and aim is out of this world, but his movement in the game is one of the two things that sets him apart. I've tried some of the building transitions he does with ease and failed miserably.

The second thing is that he knows what most players are going to do, where they'll move to, etc. He obviously knows the maps, but what he made me realize is that most people think a certain way about how they go about movement in games.

He's otherworldly and worth watching some videos of even if you aren't a gamer. The amount of stuff his mind is processing while carrying on a conversation while streaming is fascinating.

I have often wondered what kind of QB he would make as you've gotta process a lot of information quickly and get rid of the ball. Sure, he probably doesn't have the athletic ability, but when I think cerebral, watching his gaming is the very definition of that.

the reason he looks so amazing is because he is cheating.

I've been through this with so many people, but because it's shroud no one wants to believe it. Some guy on youtube that noticed the same patterns years ago like I did actually made it a hobby to point out how bullsh*t he really is.

43:16 is just hilarious, you can NOT replicate this no matter how many times you try. Getting your gun to shoot down at a guy who is knocked, that you're not even looking at, is completely impossible. Some people will say "well he got hung up on the door" yeah ok.. well go replicate it then, it should be easy enough

29:46 is plain as day as well, that guy is not visible whatsoever at that moment and he clearly says "i see a man" before he even comes around that building that is like 200 meters away.

47:00 is the most damning one and if you have good eyes, leaves absolutely no doubt whatsoever. It will help if you slow it down to .25x speed on youtube. At 46:58 when he's starting to look into that doorway you can clearly see his mouse is moving. As he looks to the left of the doorway you still see his mouse moving ever so little. When he looks back to the right into the doorway you'll hear a "click" and then the gun goes to the left and shoots a guy... but his mouse never moves.

Clearly you should see some type of movement here because we just saw it took SOME movement in the few seconds prior to make this scan of the door like he did. That click is what we call an aim bot button, and coincidentally this was one of the very last times if not the last time he ever showed his mouse on stream. He's been asked to show his mouse on cam plenty of times on stream and simply gets defensive and says he has nothing to prove.

As someone who used to game a lot as a kid, and used cheats myself back ( which I do regret, takes the challenge away ) then I know exactly what to look for.

I forgot big Kat from barstool playing ncaa is kinda nice too on twitch
Dog that's a fuqin great idea I have to get that to stream. But to me 05 was elite the one with Desmond on the cover I believe. If I can get the last one with modded uniforms I would def cop it

Advertisement
The 2x will be back and even better. When Spotify launches it streaming platform they will have dibs on doc & shroud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back