OT - Dr. Disrespect Band on Twitch

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
What y’all think happened?

When will we know truth?

I never watched his stream aside from a few clips here and there, so I have no emotional attachment to him. All the streamers I watch are small, play Hearthstone or are someone a little bigger like Cohh Carnage.

This whole this is just fascinating to me. Curious your thoughts.

Advertisement
I feel like it's gotta be something super bad. In the age of making your millions for instant entertainment waiting 24 hours to acknowledge is super weird.

Advertisement
Probably something serious in the sense that there are some legal actions taking place hence the lack of information. Idk if it'll be serious as in sexual harassment and jail time or serious as in he violated T&C (rumors that he's recruiting streamers to other platform) meaning no hope for return.

Advertisement
So you think he knows?

I forn sure think he knows. Other streamers are saying they know and its too messed up to even comment on.

Me and my wife pretty much make our living off social media and sales platforms. She only has 30k instagram followers but we would be losing our **** if her insta got banned. There's no way I would be silent for 24 hours.

Advertisement
I'm on top of the mountain, and I'm only half way up!
P7DipzwfBfjtjdBBZqPvce.jpg

Advertisement
I forn sure think he knows. Other streamers are saying they know and its too messed up to even comment on.

Me and my wife pretty much make our living off social media and sales platforms. She only has 30k instagram followers but we would be losing our **** if her insta got banned. There's no way I would be silent for 24 hours.
Great insight, thanks for sharing.

What is curious to me is that the companies that were starting to distance from him almost immediately reversed course. As of right now the only one “punishing” him is Twitch, right?

Most of those streamers are trolling.

I know that Twitch ain't talkin', so it must be a legal matter. With what happened the weekend before (a load of male streamers getting #metoo'd going back 6+ years), I wouldn't like to guess what he's allegedly done. You never really know someone.

Do you know what a Twitch is?
LOL Yeah, I know what it is, but it all came to be after my time. I was a massive gamer my entire life. ****, I ran a BBS in in the DC area when I was 11 years old that had over 10,000 registered accounts. That was before The Internet was even a thing. I phased through computers without hard drives, tons of PCs, consoles from the Atari all the way up through a PS3. Me and gaming were completely intertwined my whole life. But then The Altar of Children required me to sacrifice both my gaming life and my golf game. Well, that and deciding to start my own business around the same time.

So basically I know what the Twitch platform is and that a handful of people get mega rich from streaming as they play. Beyond that, nope, I've sadly turned into a "Get off my lawn!!!"-guy. LOL I absolutely plan on making a triumphant return to gaming once my youngest gets a few more years under him though.

Advertisement
Back